Cordoba Tour from Granada Highlights
01Marvel at the impressive Roman Bridge that arcs across the Guadalquivir River
02Discover Cordoba's Jewish history and walk through the alleys of the Jewish Quarter
03Stroll along the Mezquita and its endless arches overhead
04Discover the wonder of the ancient kingdom of Al-Andalus
Why we chose this tourOur Cordoba Tour from Granada takes you to this richly layered and culturally complex city that is both a historical wonder and modern marvel. Uncover the strata of mixed religions and conquering powers that have made Cordoba the beautiful and captivating gem that it is today. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Cordoba Tour from Granada Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from Granada
- Pick up will be from most of the hotels in the City Center of Granada.
Guided tour of Cordoba
- Start with pick-up at your hotel before you head across the rolling and verdant Andalusian country sides, keeping your eyes out for the vast olive groves.
- These routes have been used for centuries by traders and merchants, religious pilgrims and those fleeing persecution, and many warriors.
- Once in Cordoba, you'll walk through the old town and Jewish Quarter, admiring the winding alleyways lined with overflowing flowerpots, and walk past colorful stores showing off local delicacies and artisanal products.
- Stop and enjoy some of the local treats, like salmorejo, before heading to stroll past the Guadalquivir River and its famous Roman Bridge, historic mills, and expansive patios that now lie across the city as communal green spaces.
- Admire the Mezquita, half Mosque and half Cathedral, that towers high above the city with its beauty, and then stop at an elaborately decorated synagogue.
- The tour ends with a journey back to Granada.
18:00-19:00 - Drop off in Granada
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Cordoba Tour from Granada are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Cordoba Tour from Granada, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Cordoba
Hotel pick up and drop off
Fully guided tour
Group guided visit to the monuments (except Sundays, private supplement available)
Entrance tickets to the Mosque and Synagogue (dependent on opening hours)
Lunch and drinks
Private guided visit of the monuments (unless specified at the time of booking)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
On Sundays it is only possible to visit the Mosque with a private guide. If you are interested in a private guided tour on Sunday, please book the optional guide.
Related Tours and Experiences
Gastronomy & Culture Private Tour in MadridSpain | 6 hour tour From $599 Per Group
Madrid Private Market TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $469 Per Group
Prado Museum Private Tour in MadridSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Person
Madrid Off-the-Beaten Path & History Museum Private TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Royal Palace Private TourSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Group
Private Madrid Insider TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Private Night Walking TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
La Rioja Winery Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $185 Per Person
French Basque Countryside and Sare Caves Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo Tour from San SebastianSpain | 9 hour tour From $149 Per Person