Cordoba Tour from Granada Highlights
01Marvel at the impressive Roman Bridge that arcs across the Guadalquivir River
02Discover Cordoba's Jewish history and walk through the alleys of the Jewish Quarter
03Stroll along the Mezquita and its endless arches overhead
04Discover the wonder of the ancient kingdom of Al-Andalus
Why we chose this tourOur Cordoba Tour from Granada takes you to this richly layered and culturally complex city that is both a historical wonder and modern marvel. Uncover the strata of mixed religions and conquering powers that have made Cordoba the beautiful and captivating gem that it is today. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Cordoba Tour from Granada Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from Granada
- Pick up will be from most of the hotels in the City Center of Granada.
Guided tour of Cordoba
- Start with pick-up at your hotel before you head across the rolling and verdant Andalusian country sides, keeping your eyes out for the vast olive groves.
- These routes have been used for centuries by traders and merchants, religious pilgrims and those fleeing persecution, and many warriors.
- Once in Cordoba, you'll walk through the old town and Jewish Quarter, admiring the winding alleyways lined with overflowing flowerpots, and walk past colorful stores showing off local delicacies and artisanal products.
- Stop and enjoy some of the local treats, like salmorejo, before heading to stroll past the Guadalquivir River and its famous Roman Bridge, historic mills, and expansive patios that now lie across the city as communal green spaces.
- Admire the Mezquita, half Mosque and half Cathedral, that towers high above the city with its beauty, and then stop at an elaborately decorated synagogue.
- The tour ends with a journey back to Granada.
18:00-19:00 - Drop off in Granada
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Cordoba Tour from Granada are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Cordoba Tour from Granada, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Cordoba
Hotel pick up and drop off
Fully guided tour
Group guided visit to the monuments (except Sundays, private supplement available)
Entrance tickets to the Mosque and Synagogue (dependent on opening hours)
Lunch and drinks
Private guided visit of the monuments (unless specified at the time of booking)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
On Sundays it is only possible to visit the Mosque with a private guide. If you are interested in a private guided tour on Sunday, please book the optional guide.
Related Tours and Experiences
Acrobatic Paragliding flight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $165 Per Person
Performance paragliding Flight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $140 Per Person
Standard Paragliding Fight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $114 Per Person
Glorieta Waterfall Trekking Tour from SalouSpain | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Quad Bike Experience from SalouSpain | 2 hours tour From $135 Per Person
Ebro River Kayak Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Canyoning Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Madrid Wine & Tapas ExperienceSpain | 3 hours tour From $90 Per Person
Spanish Cooking Class in MadridSpain | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Ribera del Duero Wine Tour from MadridSpain | 11 hours tour From $199 Per Person