Cooking Class in Konavle from Dubrovnik Highlights
1Snap some panoramic photos from the restored medieval Sokol Tower
2Taste the delicious fruits of your labors at a local family's house
3Enjoy a fully guided and private tour of the lush Konavle Valley
4Experience a cooking class with fresh and local ingredients
Why we chose this tourOur Cooking Class in Konavle from Dubrovnik gives you an authentic taste of some unique regional fare, including locally grown produce and handmade liqueurs, as well as the natural beauty and interesting history of the region. You'll pick your own vegetables and fruits before preparing them with the help of your hosts, enjoying a more intimate experience on this fully private tour. This tour is available every day.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Cooking Class in Konavle from Dubrovnik Itinerary
Pickup from Dubrovnik
- We will pick you up from 5 centralized locations in Dubrovnik
- We recommend the following times to start the tour: 09 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM, 12 AM, 1 PM.
- Please let us know which tour you would prefer.
Cooking Class and lunch
- The day begins with a scenic drive through plunging green valleys and past raging waterfalls as you head deep into the bucolic countryside, beginning with a tasting of homemade liqueurs and locally grown figs.
- After your refreshing treats, it's time to head to the fields and pick the ingredients for the food you'll be preparing with the help of your expert hosts before heading into the kitchen.
- After preparing a traditional Rugasa meal, everyone will sit together with the host family to enjoy the fruits of their labors.
- The last stop of the day takes you to the medieval hilltop castle of Sokol Castle, where you'll enjoy sweeping panoramic views of the gorgeous valleys and hills below before heading back to Dubrovnik.
Drop off in Dubrovnik
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Cooking Class in Konavle from Dubrovnik are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Cooking Class in Konavle from Dubrovnik, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from Dubrovnik
Guided culinary and history tour
Traditional lunch prepared with the hosts
Entrance fee for Sokol Tower
Personal travel insurance
Please let us know at what time you would like to start the tour
The order of stops is subject to change