Coasteering Tour in Caloura Highlights
01Dive, climb, swim, and jump from cliffs on this adventurous experience
02Explore the cinematic and charming coastline of São Miguel
03Discover hidden caves and tucked away bays with your expert guide
04Take an intimate tour with a maximum of 8 travelers
Why we chose this tourOur Coasteering Tour from Caloura is an intimate tour, taking a maximum of 10 travelers on a thrilling adventure across the coastline of this incredible island through cliff dives, swims in the crystal-clear waters, and rock climbing! You'll get your adrenaline pumping as you navigate the rocky coast with an expert guide to tell you about the history of this incredible area. This tour is available every Tuesday, and Thursday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Coasteering Tour in Caloura Itinerary
9:30- Pickup from Caloura
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Caloura.
- You can book a pick up from hotels in Ponta Delgada, Capelas, Caloura, Lagoa and Ribeira Grande
Guided Coasteering Tour
- Begin your intimate tour in Caloura, a south-central portion of the legendary island of São Miguel, or Ribeirinha, a north-central area of the island, depending on the weather.
- No matter where you start, the tour kicks off with a safety briefing and fitting you with all the equipment you'll need to explore the coastline of this incredible area in a unique and thrilling way.
- Dive off of cliffs, swim in the glittering sapphire waters below, take controlled climbs of the walls above you, and even snorkel as you make your way across this cinematic coastline.
- If you're lucky, you'll even get to uncover some of the secret caves scattered along the shore before your day of adventure with your small group tour ends.
12:30 - Drop off in Caloura
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Coasteering Tour in Caloura are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Coasteering Tour in Caloura, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
All Coasteering equipment (wetsuits, socks, life jacket, helmet and shoes)
Photos / Videos
Optional: Pick-up and Drop-off
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Comfortable clothes & shoes
Personal water bottle
Optional: a pair of shorts to wear over the wetsuits.
The tour requires a minimum of 2 people, if we will not reach the minimum amount of people required, we will try to reschedule your travel date.
The minimum age required for the tour is 8 years old
Related Tours and Experiences
Douro Valley Wine Tasting Tour from PortoPortugal | 10 hour tour From $109 Per Person
Insider Lisbon City TourPortugal | 4 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Porto City TourPortugal | 8 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Douro Valley, Wine Tasting and Panoramic Cruise on the Pinhão from PortoPortugal | 9 hour tour From $109 Per Person
Sintra Half Day Tour from LisbonPortugal | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Sintra, Pena Palace, Cascais & Estoril Day Tour from LisbonPortugal | 9 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Lisbon Fado Experience and DinnerPortugal | 3.5 hour tour From $95 Per Person
Évora Wine Tasting Tour from LisbonPortugal | 10 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Fátima Tour from LisbonPortugal | 11 hour tour From $80 Per Person
Countryside & Vineyard Tour in the AlgarvePortugal | 8 hour tour From $50 Per Person