Classic Dubai Half Day City Tour Highlights
01Visit the spectacular Jumeirah mosque
02Learn about the culture and history of the city by visiting the Museum of Al Fahidi Fort
03Take a traditional water taxi ride across Dubai's creek
04Visit the world famous Dubai Gold and Spices souk for a truly authentic Dubai experience
Why we chose this tourOur Classic Dubai Half Day City Tour is the perfect way to learn all about Dubai's fascinating history. Meet your enthusiastic local guide who will take you through some of the most famous sights in the city. Visit the Jumeirah district, one of Dubai's most exclusive neighborhoods and home to an impressive mosque. Learn all about the history of Dubai at the Museum of Al Fahidi Fort. Take a water taxi across Dubai's breathtaking creek before having all your senses stimulated at the Dubai Gold and Spices Souk. This is a perfect place to buy spices as a perfect souvenir of your time in Dubai. Our Classic Dubai Half Day City Tour leaves every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday with guaranteed departures.
If you want to know something about the wonderful and diverse history of Dubai, you’ll find it all on our Classic Dubai Half Day City Tour. You’ll be joined with one of our handpicked guides, chosen for their enthusiasm and knowledge about their city. Dubai is so much more than designer shopping and large hotels, and you’ll get to see a real, authentic side of it with this tour. The jewel in the tour’s crown is surely the visit to the souk, where the sights, sounds, and smells will stay with you long after the tour is over. A morning very well spent.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Classic Dubai Half Day City Tour Itinerary
8:30 - Pickup from Dubai
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Dubai.
Guided Tour of Dubai
- Learn about how a small fishing village has turned into one of the most modern cities in the world.
- Start with a drive to the famous Jumeirah Beach where you will have the opportunity to take some photos of the Iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel.
- Drive through the residential areas of Jumeriah, one of the most prestigious parts of Dubai and home to the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque.
- Stop at Al Bastakiya where you can still find some parts of the town that existed over 40 years ago.
- Learn about the culture and history of the city by visiting the Museum of Al Fahidi Fort.
- Then it's time to board the Abra, a traditional water taxi, and ride across Dubai creek to reach the Dubai gold and spices souk.
- This is an assault on all your senses (in the best possible way) and a perfect place to buy spices.
- Your guide will take you through the famous gold souk of Dubai, weaving tales both ancient and modern to bring the souk to life, before returning to your hotel.
13:30 - Drop off at Dubai
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Classic Dubai Half Day City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
7 Day Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman Tour PackageUnited Arab Emirates | 7 days package From $624 Per Person
Marina Dhow Cruise Dinner from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 3 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Dubai Night Tour & Dhow Cruise DinnerUnited Arab Emirates | 5 hours tour From $169 Per Person
Modern Dubai Half Day City TourUnited Arab Emirates | 4 hours tour From $46 Per Person
Hatta Mountain Safari Tour from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 6 hours tour From $130 Per Person
Dubai & Abu Dhabi 5 Day City Break Tour PackageUnited Arab Emirates | 5 days package From $525 Per Person
Lahbab Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Quad Experience & Private Beach Access at Palm Jumeirah from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 5 hours tour From $79 Per Person
Red Dune Quad Bike Safari and BBQ Experience from Dubai – Small Group TourUnited Arab Emirates | 7 hours tour From $95 Per Person
Insider Dubai City TourUnited Arab Emirates | 10 hours tour From $190 Per Person
Insider Sharjah & Ajman City Tour from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 5 hours tour From $60 Per Person