Civita di Bagnoregio Private Walking Tour Highlights
01Visit one of the most beautiful hamlets in Italy
02Admire the Calanchi Valley
03Visit a unique town shaped naturally over the years
Why we chose this tourCivita di Bagnoregio has been called one of the most beautiful villages in all of Italy and is steeped in 3000 years of tradition, as you'll discover on our Civita di Bagnoregio Private Walking Tour. Your local expert will take you around the cobbled back streets of this fascinating village with just 11 permanent residents. Enjoy hearing stories that stretch back over 3000 years, as you visit this medieval town that has been largely unchanged since it was built. Our Civita di Bagnoregio Private Walking Tour leaves every day.
Discovering tiny villages like these is always best done with a knowledgeable local expert, which is exactly what you’ll get on our Civita di Bagnoregio Private Walking Tour. We handpick our guides based on their knowledge and experience so you know you’ll be in the very best of hands as you wander the streets of this fascinating place. As this is a private tour, feel free to ask any burning questions you have, both about Civita di Bagnoregio and also about Italian life itself- now is your chance to learn!
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Civita di Bagnoregio Private Walking Tour Itinerary
9:00-17:00 - Pickup from Civita di Bagnoregio
- You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Civita di Bagnoregio.
- Meeting point: Piazzale Battaglini
Guided Tour of Civita di Bagnoregio
- The “country that dies”, “the city that dies”: these are the gloomy nicknames that have been given to Civita, a small fraction of the Municipality of Bagnoregio, in the upper Lazio in the wonderful Valle dei Calanchi, in Viterbo.
- Considered one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, and yet with only 11 inhabitants! This village is visited by people who come from all over the world to admire its beauty. There is an almost magical atmosphere that can be felt walking through its narrow alleys, which you'll discover with your own private guide.
- The village dates back to the late Middle Ages and has remained almost the same since then.
- Stroll through the hamlet's streets, admiring monuments as you go, some of which are over 2500 years old.
- Listen to your guide as they weave tales of up to 3000 years old, enthusing you with the history of this beautiful part of Italy.
13:00-20:00 - Drop off at Civita di Bagnoregio
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Civita di Bagnoregio Private Walking Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Civita di Bagnoregio Private Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Cancelations made up to 72h before the departure time will be refunded 95% of the full cost Cancelations made less than 72h before the departure time will be fully charged
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person