Cinque Terre Tour from Montecatini & Pisa Highlights
1Visit 4 of the 5 famous villages perched on Cinque Terre's cliffs
2Enjoy free time in Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, and Monterosso
3Savor a typical Ligurian lunch served in an ancient fishing village
4Get your heart pumping on this intimate tour with a maximum of 8 visitors
Why we chose this tourOur Cinque Terre Tour from Montecatini & Pisa whisks you away to this UNESCO World Heritage Site with an expert local guide to help you discover hidden pockets of beauty and historical marvels as you pass from village to village. Savor traditional Ligurian treats, swim in the glittering waters that lap at the rocky coastline, and dive into the charm of the villages you visit on this small and intimate tour that's limited to 8 people. This tour is available every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Cinque Terre Tour from Montecatini & Pisa Itinerary
8:00- 9:30 - Pickup from Montecatini & Pisa
- You will be picked up from centralized locations in Montecatini & Pisa.
Guided Tour of Cinque Terre & Lunch
- Spend the day scouting the stunning Ligurian coastline on a tour of Portovenere and Cinque Terre, the most visited areas in all the region.
- Famed for their beauty and picturesque charm, this lush corner of Liguria is ripe with bursting vineyards, wild fauna climbing the cliffs, and cinematic ocean views.
- Trek your way to Manarola, admiring the caves and beaches you pass on the way, and stop to see some of casetorri, or tower houses, that this village is famous for.
- Your next stop is Vernazza and its Medieval castle, taking some free time to explore the ancient tower that still stands, and then you'll make your way to Monterosso.
- Often called the Pearl of Cinque Terre, this is the biggest village you'll stop at on your tour, walking the streets of this historic fishing village before enjoying a traditional local lunch and taking some time to swim in the crystalline waters below.
- Finish the day with a short trip to Riomaggiore before you return to La Spezia and end in Montecatini.
19:30 - Drop off at Montecatini & Pisa
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Cinque Terre Tour from Montecatini & Pisa are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Cinque Terre Tour from Montecatini & Pisa, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from Montecatini & Pisa
Fully guided tour
Ferry boat and train tickets
Typical Ligurian Lunch
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Bad weather may mean no ride on the ferry boat, changing the itinerary and excluding refunds
Customers must be comfortable with a moderate amount of walking, and ascending and descending
2 people required, if the minimum is not met, the tour date will be changed.