Cinque Terre Sunset Kayak Tour & Aperitif from Monterosso Highlights
01See the sun-streaked shores of Cinque Terre from a new angle
02Paddle along these charming cliffs with a regional guide
03Explore secluded coves scattered along the rocky coastline
04Marvel at the vibrant colors of the sunset as you sip an aperitif
Why we chose this tourOur Cinque Terre Sunset Kayak Tour & Aperitif from Monterosso whisks you away from the crowds and into the waters for an evening of sultry swims, delicious local treats, discoveries of hidden caves, and unique views of Cinque Terre's vibrant coastline for a relaxing tour. You'll swim in the crystalline waters that surround you before enjoying an up-close and breathtaking sunset, and end the tour with some time in a secluded cove. This tour is available every Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Cinque Terre Sunset Kayak Tour & Aperitif from Monterosso Itinerary
16:30 - Pickup from Monterosso
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Monterosso.
Guided Kayak Tour & Local Aperitif
- Meet your guide in the center of Monterosso, the largest of Cinque Terre's five unique villages, and go through a safety briefing before grabbing your equipment and hitting the water.
- Once you're on the kayak, paddle out a little further to enjoy a beautiful look at the tangled vineyards, groves of olive trees, and stunning gardens that cover the nearby cliffs.
- Watch the sun begin to sink beneath the horizon, casting the waters and sky in a golden and rosy glow, and start to paddle towards Vernazza, the smallest of the five villages.
- Famous as being one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, the houses of Vernazza are vibrant and sit atop cliffs with hidden caves and a rushing waterfall that cascades into the ocean.
- Take a swim in the shimmering waters, and then make your way to a secluded cove to enjoy your aperitivo: freshly baked focaccia and a glass of local organic wine to perfectly complement the scenery.
- After you've revitalized yourself with a snack far away from the crowds of other travelers, paddle back to Monterosso to end your tour.
19:00 - Drop off at Monterosso
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Cinque Terre Sunset Kayak Tour & Aperitif from Monterosso are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Cinque Terre Sunset Kayak Tour & Aperitif from Monterosso, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Aperitif (wine and focaccia)
All equipment: Kayak, paddle, life vest
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sneakers or neoprene boots
Bathing suit or Lycra shorts, lycra thermo shirt or sweatshirt
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Please be aware that in case of rough sea or weather condition not appropriate, we will offer you another date (subject to availability) or we will modify the service
Swimming knowledge is required
The minimum age required is 7 years old
Related Tours and Experiences
Monreale Private E Bike TourItaly | 4 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Mondello Beach Bike TourItaly | 4 hours tour From $65 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Bike TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Palermo Old Town Bike TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $49 Per Person
13 Day Italy Food & Wine Journey Tour PackageItaly | 13 days package From $2,254 Per Person
Best of Venice, Verona & Milan 9 Day Tour PackageItaly | 9 days package From $1,202 Per Person
Venice Food & Wine TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Venice Food & Market TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Catania Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Wine Tasting TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person