Cinque Terre Hiking Tour from Manarola Highlights
1Dive into the history of the National Park and its winding trails
2Hike the storied trails of Cinque Terre with a young, local guide
3Savor the stunning views of lush terraces and the sea below
4Refresh yourself with lunch in a traditional osteria along the way
Why we chose this tourOur Cinque Terre Hiking Tour from Manarola takes you along one of Italy's most famous hiking destinations for a spectacular walk past blooming bougainvillea and twisting vineyards high on the cliffs above the glittering ocean for a day immersed in the natural beauty and enthralling history of Cinque Terre. Led by a young and enthusiastic local guide, you'll head out from the oldest village in the area, Manarola, making your way to Corniglia for a peaceful lunch in this quiet village before returning to your hotel. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Cinque Terre Hiking Tour from Manarola Itinerary
9:30 - Pickup from Manarola
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Manarola.
Guided Hiking Tour from Manarola to Corniglia
- Meet your guide Matteo and head out from the quaint village of Manarola, the oldest of the 5 villages here and famous for its production of Sciacchetrà wine, as well as its colorful cliffside homes and gardens.
- Make your wait out on the trail, passing the beautifully terraced vineyards of Volastra to learn about traditional winemaking in the area and its important history.
- As you walk along this historic path, keep your eyes on the stunning gardens you pass by and the sparkling waters of the ocean below, and see why this trail is beloved by so many.
- Once you've gotten out of Manarola, you'll continue towards Corniglia, following a steep path down into the village, or taking a bus for the hardest part of the path.
- Stop towards the end at Corniglia for a traditional lunch in an osteria, where you'll be able to taste local anchovies, homemade pasta with seafood, and regional wines to whet your appetite.
- After eating, you can stay in Corniglia or return to Manarola by hiking, taking a local train, or catching a bus headed to La Spezia or Levanto.
13:30 - Drop off at Corniglia
- The tour will end at a traditional trattoria in Corniglia.
NB - all timings on Cinque Terre Hiking Tour from Manarola are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Cinque Terre Hiking Tour from Manarola, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour with a local hiking guide
Lunch (includes a taste of anchovies, pasta with sea food, water and wine)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Walking /hiking shoes
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Any allergy medicine