Chianti Hillside Horseback Riding Tour from Siena Highlights
01Ride through the hills of Tuscany and see the iconic Chianti vineyards
02Pass by lush vineyards, twisted olive groves, untouched forests, and more
03Enjoy a leisurely day of discovery on the back of a beautiful horse
04Make unforgettable memories with your loved ones in this stunning area
Why we chose this tourOur Chianti Hillside Horseback Riding Tour from Siena is the perfect way to spend a sunny afternoon exploring the romantic hills of the Chianti region in the company of an expert local guide and a herd of majestic horses. Admire unparalleled views of this iconic area, immerse yourself in the pastoral beauty of Italy, and make memories that will last a lifetime. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Chianti Hillside Horseback Riding Tour from Siena Itinerary
9:30/15:00- Pickup from Siena
- You will be picked up from central locations in Siena.
Horseback Riding Tour on the Chianti Hillside
- Leave Siena to visit a riding school in the heart of the Chianti countryside to meet your guide for the day and have a safety and instruction briefing.
- Meet your mount and make friends before you hit the trails, leaving the school behind and heading out into the rolling countryside and lush green hills.
- Ride past winding olive groves, lush vineyards, untouched woods along the dirt trails, and historic villas that sit in these bucolic hills.
- After a few hours, return back to the school and drive back to Siena to end your day of explorations.
11:00/16:30 - Drop off at Siena
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Chianti Hillside Horseback Riding Tour from Siena are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Chianti Hillside Horseback Riding Tour from Siena, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Expert tour leader and driver
Helmet and horseback riding instructor
Lunch & drinks
Transportation to and from Siena
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The tour requires a minimum age of 15 years old
The tour is not suitable for passengers over 100kg
Summer (1/4-15/11): The tour requires a minimum of 2 people in order to be operated Winter (16/11-31/3): The tour requires a minimum of 4 people in order to be operated If there are not enough people we will try to change your travel date
Cancellations made up to 48 hours before the start time of the trip, will be refunded 95% (5% handling fee). Cancelation made less than 48 hours before the start time of the trip, will be fully charged
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person