Chengdu Panda Base & Mount Qingcheng Private Tour Highlights
1See the world's largest Giant Panda breeding and conservation center
2Get up close and personal with Giant Pandas, Red Pandas, and Black Swans
3Hike the remarkable temple-lined path up Mount Qingcheng
4Learn about the place and time that birthed modern Taoism
Why we chose this tourOur Chengdu Panda Base & Mount Qingcheng Tour is a unique look at two of the area's most interesting attractions, the world-famous Chengdu Panda Base and Mount Qingcheng, the stunning peak that was the birthplace of Taoism. Your expert guide will explain how the important research here is done, the culture that belongs to charming Chengdu and its surroundings, and much more about this incredible part of China. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Chengdu Panda Base & Mount Qingcheng Private Tour Itinerary
8:00 - Pickup from Chengdu
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Chengdu.
Guided Tour of Chengdu Panda Base & Mount Qingcheng
- Meet your local guide in the hotel lobby before leaving Chengdu and making your way through the lush forests of the Chinese countryside on your way to the Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding and Research Center.
- This center, dedicated to the careful breeding and preservation of the pandas, as well as research, habitat conservation, and educating the public, is the largest and most successful in the world.
- You'll have the chance to get up close to these magnificent bears, seeing them play, love, and just let it all hang out in their natural habitat.
- As well as housing adult and baby pandas, the park and research center are also home to rare black swans, red pandas, and a number of other animals that need protection in this time of climate instability.
- Besides the animals, you'll have the chance to revel in the lush gardens that cover the entire area, from massive bamboo forests to rose-lined ponds for the birds.
- After this incredible visit, drive to a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the slopes of the famous and beautiful Mount Qingcheg, and the gates that lead to its stunning peak.
- Once on the mountain, you can choose to hike or take a cable car up for an additional fee and start trekking past the many temples that lead to the top of the mountain.
- This mountain is the birthplace of Taoism, and you'll discover the roots of this culture and religion with the help of your guide who will bring ancient stories to life.
- After a day of adventures, you'll be driven back to your hotel to rest and look at your photos from the day!
16:00 - Drop off at Chengdu
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Chengdu Panda Base & Mount Qingcheng Private Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Chengdu Panda Base & Mount Qingcheng Private Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen