Chengdu Foodie Private Tour Highlights
1Navigate the busy streets of Chengdu exclusively by tuk-tuk
2Try more than 12 different kinds of local snacks and regional treats
3Discover hidden gems with an expert gastronomic guide
4Meet the everyday citizens of this charming city along your tour
Why we chose this tourOur Chengdu Foodie Tour puts you in the hands of a local foodie guide and in the seat of a fantastic tuk-tuk to glide your way through the captivating and dizzying streets of Chengdu to discover the best of their world-famous culinary scene. Visit hidden local eateries, explore family-owned restaurants, meet street vendors as you taste their wares, and leave with your palette hungering for even more of the unique food that graces this city. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Chengdu Foodie Private Tour Itinerary
18:30 - Meet your guide in Chengdu
- Meeting Point - Hong Xing Qiao Subway Station, Exit A on Line 3.
Chengdu Foodie Guided Tour
- Meet your local guide and get started on your dive into the fantastic foods of Chengdu with a traditional tuk-tuk ride through the busy city streets to some of the city's most foodie-friendly areas.
- Head down hidden alleyways to discover spots only the locals know about while you explore the most picturesque and fascinating neighborhoods in the city.
- As you make your way through Chengdu, learn about the history of the Sichuan Province's capital, both culinary and otherwise.
- Along the journey, you'll stop at street vendor stalls, family-owned restaurants, pop-up eateries, and much more.
- Taste traditional dishes like Sichuan Dumplings that were made famous here, mouthwatering hotpots, Mapo tofu, exquisite sweets, and popular regional teas.
- Discover how these many different dishes made their way to the province and the city from your guide, seeing Chengdu in a different way with a local to tell you all the secrets.
- After your tour, ask your guide for more recommendations to continue exploring or head back to the hotel to fall into a food coma.
21:00 - Drop off in Chengdu
- Drop off location - Jiuyan Bridge
- The tour will be finished nearby Jiuyan Bridge which is a famous bar street area. You may have a light walk or drink before returning to the hotel.
NB - all timings on Chengdu Foodie Private Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Chengdu Foodie Private Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Fully guided tour
Tuk Tuk transport
12+ types of local snacks/delicacies
Hotel pick up and drop off
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring