Chengdu Evening Food Tour Highlights
01Explore central Chengdu by tuktuk, fully stocked with unlimited beer
02Discover authentic eateries and hidden residential areas for snacks
03Try Sichuan stuffed pancakes and local spicy specialties
04End the evening at your guide's favorite bar with new friends
Why we chose this tourOur Chengdu Evening Food Tour is a different way to see the bustling streets of charming Chengdu as you fill your stomach with tasty traditional delicacies and soak up the unique atmosphere as a local guide walks you through its highlights and feasts. You'll taste a number of local specialties, from stuffed pancakes to local spirits, and learn more about contemporary China's cultural legacy. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Chengdu Evening Food Tour Itinerary
18:30 - Meet your guide in Chengdu
- You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Chengdu
- Meeting Point - Yushuang Road Subway Station, Exit C, Street Level at 6:30 pm
Chengdu Evening Food Guided tour
- On this evening tour, you'll be lucky enough to explore this neighborhood's bustling nightlife with an expert guide helping you along and showcasing the traditional cuisine enjoyed here.
- You'll cruise through Chengdu on a tuktuk fully stocked with unlimited beer and soda, adding another layer of fun to an already exciting evening!
- You'll stop at street stalls that were so popular they became local shops, visit a local family's apartment in the center of a former military base for a spice test, and end the night at a unique bar.
- Taste stuffed pancakes, a Chengdu delicacy, at your first stop, which has been creating them for over 30 years and marvel at how they assemble this tasty treat.
- Move to a local apartment from when China was on the edge of their cultural revolution to taste homemade wontons and see if you can handle the spice they dish out!
- Continue along hidden residential communities as you taste other traditional dishes, like pork ribs marinated in cooking wine and specialized soy sauce before they're fried and topped with garlic, which is plated for special guests.
- Wrap up the night at a themed bar that illustrates the changing times of the 70's and 80's, toasting your successful food tour with some locally made spirits before you end the evening of exploration!
22:30 - Drop off in Chengdu
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Chengdu Evening Food Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Chengdu Evening Food Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Tuk-Tuk transportation between stops
Fully guided tour
Unlimited food & beer/drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
A minimum of 2 travelers are required for the tour. If this number is not met, the tour will be rescheduled.
Related Tours and Experiences
Chengdu & Leshan Giant Buddha 7 Day Package TourChina | 7 days package From $1,085 Per Person
Private Chengdu Cooking ClassChina | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Chengdu Giant Panda Base Private Half Day TourChina | 3 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Terra Cotta Warriors Museum Private Half Day Tour from XianChina | 6 hour tour From $97 Per Person
Chengdu Panda Base & Mount Qingcheng Private TourChina | 8 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Chengdu Culture Private TourChina | 8 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Chengdu Foodie TourChina | 3 hour tour From $80 Per Person
Suzhou Private Tour from ShanghaiChina | 10 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Leshan Giant Buddha and Luocheng Ancient Town Private Tour from Chengdu by TrainChina | 12 hour tour From $171 Per Person
Best of Shanghai Private Day TourChina | 10 hour tour From $138 Per Person