Chefchaouen Tour from Fez Highlights
01Drive through the breathtaking scenery of the Rif Mountains from Fez To Chefchaouen
02View the spectacular powder blue city of Chefchaouen
03Wander the maze of narrow streets in the old medina
04Browse for treasures in the many traditional shops and souks of the city
05Visit the beautiful Raas El Ma Waterfall
06Discover Plaza Uta El Hammam with its Grand Mosque and Kasbah Fortress
Why we chose this tourMake the most of a day trip with our Chefchaouen tour from Fez. It’s a great way to see the beautiful Blue City of Morocco without wasting a minute of your day. Journey through the Rif Mountains with our experienced drivers, stopping at sites of stunning natural beauty before arriving at the magical sight of Chefchaouen. Then follow your expert local guide through the maze of picture-perfect streets and souks to see the city’s architectural, historical, and cultural highlights. This small-group tour is available every day.
Chefchaouen’s winding, narrow streets, and tiered, powder blue buildings are a truly unique sight. Many people visit just to photograph it, but our knowledgeable guide will show you that there’s more to Chefchaouen than just its color scheme. Under their expert guidance, your small group will visit the beautiful Raas El Ma river with its waterfall, watermills, and tranquil pools. You’ll also see the cafe-filled Uta EL Hammam plaza, the Granda Mosque, the Kasbah Fortress, and the medina’s many traditional shops and markets. This fully guided, one-day tour from Fez is the perfect way to travel to this unique city and to make the most of it when you get there.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Chefchaouen Tour from Fez Itinerary
7:30-8:00 - Pickup from Fez
- You will be picked up from your hotel or riad in Fez
Guided Tour of Chefchaouen
- Drive through the beautiful Rif Mountains in your private, climate-controlled vehicle.
- Stop at points of natural beauty for rest stops and photo opportunities.
- Arrive at the beautiful, blue-washed city of Chefchaouen.
- Spend four hours with your knowledgeable local guide exploring the sights of the city.
- Stroll through the streets and stairways of the old medina, admiring the blend of cultures in the architecture and art on display.
- Shop for traditional souvenirs in the shops and open-air markets
- Discover the Uta El Hammam Plaza, home to the Kasbah fortress and the Grand Mosque with its unusual octagonal minaret.
- Visit the Raas El Maa Waterfall, a favorite spot of both locals and tourists.
- Return to your climate-controlled vehicle to drive back through the mountains to Fez.
20:30-21:00 - Drop off at Fez
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Chefchaouen Tour from Fez, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Middle Atlas Tour from FezMorocco | 7 hours tour From $56 Per Person
Insider Fez Private City TourMorocco | 6 hours tour From $159 Per Person
Essaouira Private Tour & Surf Experience from MarrakeshMorocco | 8 hours tour From $185 Per Person
Insider Chefchaouen Private City TourMorocco | 4 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Fez Private Tour from CasablancaMorocco | 12 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Rabat Private Tour from CasablancaMorocco | 9 hours tour From $85 Per Person
El Jadida Private Tour from CasablancaMorocco | 9 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Insider Casablanca Private City TourMorocco | 5 hours tour From $60 Per Person
Marrakech Private Tour from CasablancaMorocco | 12 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Atlas Mountains, Aït BenHaddou, Valley of the Roses & Dades Valley 3 Day Private Tour PackageMorocco | 2 days tour From $339 Per Person