Chacahua National Park Sunset Experience from Puerto Escondido Highlights
01Hike to Chacahua's Lighthouse and the Arc of Love with your guide
02Savor a delicious Oaxacan meal and an incredible boat tour
03Wander through a mangrove labyrinth and enjoy birdwatching
04Swim through bioluminescent waters beneath a magical sunset
Why we chose this tourOur Chacahua National Park Sunset Experience from Puerto Escondido is a magical evening tour through the mangrove labyrinths, crystal clear waters, and awe-inspiring natural splendor of one of Mexico's many protected areas, using the night hours to showcase the glowing sunset, ethereal bioluminescent waters, and clear night skies of this area. Hike to the Lighthouse for panoramic views, snack on traditional Oaxacan delicacies, stand at the Arc of Love as the sun sinks down, and splash in the glowing water at night. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Chacahua National Park Sunset Experience from Puerto Escondido Itinerary
13:00-13:30 - Pickup from Puerto Escondido
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Puerto Escondido.
Guided Tour of Chacahua National Park
- Meet your car and drive north to the fishing village of Zapotalito, where you'll board a boat and pass through the massive mangrove labyrinths that surround the five islands that sit in the center of this sparkling lagoon.
- You'll cross El Corral to enter the lagoon of Chacahua, where you can admire the many birds, animals, and exotic flora that live in this protected area.
- Disembark for a hike to the lighthouse, and marvel at the panoramic views of the entire island once you've reached the end of your hike.
- Refresh with a traditional Oaxacan meal at a restaurant that sits next to the lighthouse, and then take free time to swim in the clear waters, explore the forests, or just relax on your own.
- Hike to the Arc of Love to see the sunset beneath the horizon, and then make your way back to the village, stopping along the way for the magical experience of swimming in bioluminescent waters.
- As you glide beneath the starry skies, enjoy having constellations pointed out to you by your expert guide, and once you're done, you'll be driven back to your hotel.
22:00 - Drop off at Puerto Escondido
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Chacahua National Park Sunset Experience from Puerto Escondido are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Chacahua National Park Sunset Experience from Puerto Escondido, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Walking shoes & casual comfortable clothes.
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Swimsuit & towel
Related Tours and Experiences
7 Day Secrets of the Riviera Maya Tour PackageMexico | 7 days package From $1,603 Per Person
8 Day Los Cabos Adventure Tour PackageMexico | 8 days package From $798 Per Person
Rio Secreto Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $129 Per Person
Mayan Jungle ATV Night Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Premium Catamaran Cruise from CancunMexico | 7 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Half Day Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Culture & Jungle Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $125 Per Person
Bacalar and Lagoon of the 7 Colors Sailing Experience from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $160 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Eco Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $170 Per Person