Cenote Biking Tour from Tulum Highlights
01Cycle your way around Tulum and visit 3 different cenotes
02Thought to be portals to the underworld, cenotes are very important in Mayan culture
03Swim, snorkel and jump into 3 of the best cenotes of the region, cycling between them
04Enjoy a delicious brunch to fortify yourself before diving into the clear blue waters!
Why we chose this tourOur Cenote Biking Tour from Tulum is a wonderful way to discover the variety of caverns, underground rivers & open sinkholes that fill the Mayan forest around Tulum. Considered by the ancients as portals into the underworld, the cenotes are one of the major attractions of the region. This tour takes you to three of the most famous cenotes in the area. Marvel at the amazing rock formations swim in the impossibly clear waters, snorkel your way around some of the underground rivers and maybe even see a couple of turtles. Cycle between each cenote down quiet paths and stop for a gorgeous brunch too. Our Cenote Biking Tour from Tulum leaves every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday with guaranteed departures.
Specifically made for people with a sense of adventure – and a love of water – our Cenote Biking Tour from Tulum is a brilliant way to experience these famous attractions for yourself. Although there are thousands of cenotes around Tulum, you’ll get to visit 3 of the best. We have handpicked your local guide for their knowledge and passion for the town they call home and they’ll be with you every step of the way. Cycle between cenotes on quiet back roads, passing through lush vegetation. And to ensure you don’t go hungry, the experience includes a delicious brunch complete with coffee, natural juices, and sandwiches. A wonderful way to learn more about the importance of cenotes in Tulum’s local culture.
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Cenote Biking Tour from Tulum Itinerary
8:00 - Pickup from Tulum
- Meet at a centralized location in Tulum
08:15 - Guided Cenote Biking Tour
- Learn all about cenotes; caverns, underground rivers, and cenotes that are so important to Mayan culture (they used to believe they were portals to the underworld).
- Cycle down quiet paths to three local cenotes, each one different from the other.
- Explore what is considered one of the largest underworld river networks in the world.
- Join your expert local guide and a small group as you snorkel through some of these rivers and flooded caves, where you may even see a turtle or two.
- Cycle further into the jungle, stopping for a delicious brunch including coffee, juice, and sandwiches.
- Jump, swim, and snorkel your way through these amazing underground rivers and lagoons, with some of the clearest water you've ever seen!
13:30 - Drop off at Tulum
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Cenote Biking Tour from Tulum, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class in MéridaMexico | 6 hour tour From $29 Per Person
Private Teotihuacan Insider City TourMexico | 9 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Private Mexico City Street Food TourMexico | 5 hour tour From $29 Per Person
Private Hidden Mexico City TourMexico | 7 hour tour From $29 Per Person
Vallarta Tequila & Taco Tasting TourMexico | 4 hour tour From $85 Per Person
Vallarta Taco & Street Food Tasting TourMexico | 3 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Vallarta Bike & Food Tasting TourMexico | 3.5 hour tour From $60 Per Person
Vallarta Downtown Food TourMexico | 3.5 hour tour From $55 Per Person
Jungle Mountain Bike & Adventure Private Tour from TulumMexico | 7 hour tour From $130 Per Person
Jorullo Bridge ATV Experience from Puerto VallartaMexico | 3 hour tour From $119 Per Person