Cenote Biking Tour from Tulum Highlights
1Cycle your way around Tulum and visit 3 different cenotes
2Thought to be portals to the underworld, cenotes are very important in Mayan culture
3Swim, snorkel and jump into 3 of the best cenotes of the region, cycling between them
4Enjoy a delicious brunch to fortify yourself before diving into the clear blue waters!
Why we chose this tourOur Cenote Biking Tour from Tulum is a wonderful way to discover the variety of caverns, underground rivers & open sinkholes that fill the Mayan forest around Tulum. Considered by the ancients as portals into the underworld, the cenotes are one of the major attractions of the region. This tour takes you to three of the most famous cenotes in the area. Marvel at the amazing rock formations swim in the impossibly clear waters, snorkel your way around some of the underground rivers and maybe even see a couple of turtles. Cycle between each cenote down quiet paths and stop for a gorgeous brunch too. Our Cenote Biking Tour from Tulum leaves with guaranteed departures.
Specifically made for people with a sense of adventure – and a love of water – our Cenote Biking Tour from Tulum is a brilliant way to experience these famous attractions for yourself. Although there are thousands of cenotes around Tulum, you’ll get to visit 3 of the best. We have handpicked your local guide for their knowledge and passion for the town they call home and they’ll be with you every step of the way. Cycle between cenotes on quiet back roads, passing through lush vegetation. And to ensure you don’t go hungry, the experience includes a delicious brunch complete with coffee, natural juices, and sandwiches. A wonderful way to learn more about the importance of cenotes in Tulum’s local culture.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Cenote Biking Tour from Tulum Itinerary
8:00 - Pickup from Tulum
- Meet at a centralized location in Tulum
Guided Cenote Biking Tour
- Learn all about cenotes; caverns, underground rivers, and cenotes that are so important to Mayan culture (they used to believe they were portals to the underworld).
- Cycle down quiet paths to three local cenotes, each one different from the other.
- Explore what is considered one of the largest underworld river networks in the world.
- Join your expert local guide and a small group as you snorkel through some of these rivers and flooded caves, where you may even see a turtle or two.
- Cycle further into the jungle, stopping for a delicious brunch including coffee, juice, and sandwiches.
- Jump, swim, and snorkel your way through these amazing underground rivers and lagoons, with some of the clearest water you've ever seen!
13:30 - Drop off at Tulum
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Cenote Biking Tour from Tulum, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Mayan Jungle ATV Night Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Premium Catamaran Cruise from CancunMexico | 7 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Half Day Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Bacalar and Lagoon of the 7 Colors Sailing Experience from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $160 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Eco Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $170 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Muyil Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $130 Per Person
Mayan Underworld Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 6 hours tour From $115 Per Person
Mayan Culture, Coba & Punta Laguna Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 9 hours tour From $145 Per Person
Mayan Bicycle & Punta Laguna Nature Reserve Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 9 hours tour From $135 Per Person
Tulum Archaeological Site & Pueblo Bike TourMexico | 6 hours tour From $90 Per Person