Capri Boat Tour from Sorrento Highlights
1Discover fascinating corners of Capri with your free time on the island
2Visit hidden caves and swim in the sapphire waters of Sorrento
3Take an intimate 12 person tour with experienced skippers
4Enjoy lunch on the incredible island of Capri for a stress-free rest
Why we chose this tourOur Capri Boat Tour from Sorrento, kept to a small group of 12 travelers, put you in the hands of experienced skippers to explore the coastline of Capri and its hidden natural wonders. You'll have free time aboard either the island or the boat to discover the best of Sorrento's jewel and enjoy a lunch made up of regional delicacies. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Capri Boat Tour from Sorrento Itinerary
8:45 - Pickup from Sorrento
- Meet your group at a centralized location in Sorrento.
Boat Tour of Capri
- Discover one of the world's hottest spots for romantic and scenic getaways with a single day tour, accompanied by experienced skippers on a pristine boat that takes you around the entire island of Capri.
- Learn more about Sorrento's unique culture as you cruise around the sparkling waters, visiting the iconic Bianca, Verde, and Del Corallo caves, admiring their stunning stalactites and sapphire waters.
- Stop at Da Gioia, a local restaurant, to enjoy unparalleled views of the Faraglioni, rock formations eroded by centuries of water and wind in the center of the ocean, and taste local cuisine while you rest for the next part of your tour.
- After lunch, you'll have a few hours free to explore Capri by foot to do some designer shopping and taste local limoncello, or hop back in the boat to see what the captain recommends you add to your tour.
- If weather permits, you'll also have the chance to dive into these crystalline waters for yourself and soak it the healing seawater.
- Return to the starting point as the tour ends, leaving you with unforgettable memories of this ruggedly beautiful island paradise.
16:45 - Drop off at Sorrento
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Capri Boat Tour from Sorrento are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Capri Boat Tour from Sorrento, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Sorrento
Experienced Skippers on board
Light Lunch (Caprese Sandwich)
Bottled Water & Soft Drinks
Meals & drinks not mentioned
Blue Grotto Entrance fees (€15 pp)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Bathing suit & towel