Canyoning Experience in Tzoumerka Highlights
1Rappel down the rock faces next to 6 different rushing waterfalls
2See the untouched beauty of Tzoumerkas National Park with an experienced guide
3Have an adrenaline-pumping adventure in the middle of a virgin region
4Trek through the green slopes of the Arachthos Gorge, above the raging river below
Why we chose this tourOur Canyoning Experience in Tzoumerka is an adrevaline-pumping way to experience the natural splendor of Tzoumerka National Park in the Arachthos Gorge from a completely new angle. You'll rappel down cliffsides with the help of an expert guide, and learn more about this stunning area. This tour is available every day, April through November, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Canyoning Experience in Tzoumerka Itinerary
10:00 - Meet in Tzoumerka
- Meet your professional guide at a centralized location.
Canyoning in the Tzoumerka Valley
- After you meet your guide at the Harakopio Bridge, you'll be taken through a safety briefing and given all of your equipment for a day of abseiling in Tzoumerkas National Park!
- You will rappel down the cliffs next to 6 different waterfalls that race down the rocky walls of the Arachthos Gorge, admiring the greenery that snakes along the gorge.
- As the adventure draws to a close, you'll trek back to your starting point for panoramic views above the Arachthos River before returning to your hotel.
14:30 - Drop off at the starting locaction
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Canyoning Experience in Tzoumerka are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Canyoning Experience in Tzoumerka, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
English speaking professional Guide
All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
Snacks and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
A second pair of shoes that can get wet
Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles
The tour requires a minimum of 2 people. If there are less people we will try to change your travel date.
The minimum age is 10 years old
The gorge is of easy to medium difficulty
NB: All times are approximate