Canyoning Experience from Salou Highlights
01Experience canyoning in the heart of charming Catalonia
02Take the chance to climb rocks, cliff dive, and more in a beautiful gorge
03Swim underneath rushing waterfalls and in serene pools by the river
04Follow an expert guide through this gorgeous canyon's walls and falls
Why we chose this tourOur Canyoning Experience from Salou is a day of adrenaline, adventure, and alluring landscapes led by a local expert guide through the foothills and gorges of Els Ports National Park in the heart of Catalunya, a day tour guaranteed to get your heart racing and leave you with amazing memories. You'll dive off of cliffs, walk under waterfalls, swim in still pools, climb up trees, slide down natural chutes, and keep a lookout for some of the many wild animals that live in the forests beyond. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Canyoning Experience from Salou Itinerary
11:30 - Pickup from Salou
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Salou.
Guided Canyoning Tour
- Meet your driver at your hotel and make your way through the captivating cliffs and winding roads of Catalonia to the start of your day, deep in a gorge in Els Ports National Park.
- The park itself is nearly 500 square miles of beech forests and rocky cliffs, housing over 1,000 different types of plants, as well as protected wildlife including Ibex, the Lynx, Golden Eagles, vultures, and an array of snakes and reptiles.
- You'll be able to lose yourself in the green serenity as you make your way through the gorge along the riverbank, using a number of fun methods to get you from A to B.
- Hike along the rocky paths, slide down natural chutes, clamber across trees, dive off of cliffs, and cool yourself down with a walk under a rushing waterfall or a dip in one of the peaceful pools along the way.
- As you walk, hear more about the area from your experienced local guide, learning the natural history and cultural significance of this park to Catalunya.
- Finish off your tour with one final swim, and then head back to your hotel for some well-deserved rest after a day of adventures in the heart of the Spanish countryside.
18:00 - Drop off at Salou
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Canyoning Experience from Salou are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Canyoning Experience from Salou, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel in Salou
Fully guided tour with an experienced guide
Equipment: Wetsuit, helmet
Snacks & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Swimwear & towel
Water & snacks
Comfortable clothes & sturdy shoes
The minimum age required is 6 years old
Max weight: 120 kg
Normal physical conditions are required
Related Tours and Experiences
Gastronomy & Culture Private Tour in MadridSpain | 6 hour tour From $599 Per Group
Madrid Private Market TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $469 Per Group
Prado Museum Private Tour in MadridSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Person
Madrid Off-the-Beaten Path & History Museum Private TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Royal Palace Private TourSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Group
Private Madrid Insider TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Private Night Walking TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
La Rioja Winery Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $185 Per Person
French Basque Countryside and Sare Caves Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo Tour from San SebastianSpain | 9 hour tour From $149 Per Person