Canyon Nevidio Extreme Adventure Tour from Kotor Highlights
01Taste traditional Montenegrin treats in a local ethno-village
02Pass by serenely sparkling lakes and towering mountain ranges
03Stop in Perast's baroque streets to admire its unique islands
04Get a heaping dose of adventure in the beautiful Nevidio Canyon
Why we chose this tourOur Canyon Nevidio Extreme Adventure Tour from Kotor gives you a deeper look at the country's rugged natural beauty, historic villages, and delicious food, all with the help of an expert local guide. You'll climb, rappel, jump, and trek your way through one of Europe's most famous canyons, even dipping in the water if the mood strikes you! This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Canyon Nevidio Extreme Adventure Tour from Kotor Itinerary
6:00 - Pick up from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & Herceg Novi
- You will be picked up from centralized locations.
09:00 - Guided Tour of Nevidio Canyon
- Head out from your meeting point to stop in the baroque jewel village of Perast, home to the famous islands of St George and Our Lady of the Rocks, before rising high over Risan Bay and getting out at a scenic viewpoint to snap some photos.
- Drive high into the rugged peaks of Montenegro, passing the Salt Lake and the country's second-biggest city before you sit down for breakfast at the famous Floyd's Food Factory.
- Pass by Šavnik on gently undulating roads before reaching your destination, where you'll be given all the gear and a safety briefing before you head down into Canyon Nevidio.
- This canyon is part of Mala Komarnica, a raging river that passed through the southern part of Durmitor, and a hidden gem in Montenegro's wild landscapes.
- The jagged walls of the gorge, sparkling cascades, and rushing waterfalls only add to the experience as you start with a 150 foot leap into the canyon, trekking through the deepest part that's kept in constant shadow.
- Be sure to ask your guide to point out the rocks and cliffs above that are perfect for jumping into natural pools below after you've rappelled down, and pay attention as they point out the most interesting formations in the canyon.
- After a few hours trekking through the canyon, you'll emerge and make your way to Pošćenje, and then you'll enjoy a lunch made entirely of Montenegrin food to refuel.
- Once you've eaten, you'll take another scenic drive back to Kotor and finish off an incredible day.
18:00 - Drop off in Kotor, Budva, Tivat & Herceg Novi
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Canyon Nevidio Extreme Adventure Tour from Kotor are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Canyon Nevidio Extreme Adventure Tour from Kotor, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & Herceg Novi
Fully guided tour
Local Breakfast and Lunch
Entrance fees for Komarnica nature park
Full gear (wetsuits, helmets, neoprene socks, harness with protector)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
The tour is not recommended for people with health issues
Swimming experience required
The tour requires a minimum of 4 people. If the minimum is not met, your tour will be rescheduled
The minimum age required is 15 years old - (minors may participate only in the presence of a parent).
We will need you to sign Assumption of Risks agreement and Physical condition & Fitness statement before entering the canyon.
Related Tours and Experiences
Montenegro Tour By Train from PodgoricaMontenegro | 8 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Lovćen Private Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 7 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Piva Lake Private Biking Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 9 hour tour From $115 Per Person
Vasojevićki Kom Private Hiking Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 9 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Durmitor – Bobotov Kuk Private Hiking Tour From Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 10 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Stunning Montenegro Private Seaside TourMontenegro | 8 hour tour From $85 Per Person
South Montenegro Private Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 8 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Mrtvica Canyon Hiking Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 6 hour tour From $45 Per Person
Crmnica Wine Road Private Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 6 hour tour From $119 Per Person
Bjelasica Private Hiking Tour From Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 7 hour tour From $70 Per Person