Cancun Taco & Beer Tasting Tour from the Riviera Maya Highlights
01Taste homemade and local dishes at a number of restaurants
02Dive into the culture of Cancun and enjoy local beers
03Enjoy delicious deserts in the center of a traditional park
04Savor fantastic foods with the help of a local insider guide
Why we chose this tourOur Cancun Taco & Beer Tasting Tour from the Riviera Maya gets you away from the typical tourist traps and shows you a different side of the city through its flavors, music, and hidden gems. Taste food from across Mexico, including tacos al pastor and Mexico city specialties, visit family-owned restaurants that have stood for decades, listen to mariachi music, and end the day in a central city park. This tour is available every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Cancun Taco & Beer Tasting Tour from the Riviera Maya Itinerary
16:00-17:00 - Pickup from Playa del Carmen & Cancun
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Cancun or a centralized location in Playa del Carmen
Guided Taco & Food Tasting Tour
- Dive into the culture and cuisine of Cancun with a local expert, meeting them at your hotel, and then heading out into the city to taste the best that the city has to offer.
- Make your way through the city, stopping at 5 different restaurants as you learn about the architecture, legends, history, and culture of this popular destination, hearing lively mariachi bands along the way.
- Taste delicacies like cochinita pibil, a slow-roasted pork dish, Mexico City-style dishes, and homemade tacos at a small restaurant that's been family-owned for years.
- You'll get to visit a restaurant that's been a Cancun icon for 40 years and taste tacos al pastor and arrachera, and finish your day off in a local park.
- Surrounded by verdant trees, taste some churros and watch as the people of Cancun play the day away in this green lung of the city.
- In addition to all of the treats mentioned above, you'll also have the chance to taste local beers, fresh pico de gallo, nopales, homemade tortilla chips, and luscious guacamole.
- When the tour concludes, you can continue exploring the restaurant scene with recommendations from your guide, or take a nap to recover from all your fantastic snacks!
22:00 - Drop off at Cancun & Playa del Carmen
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Cancun Taco & Beer Tasting Tour from the Riviera Maya are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Cancun Taco & Beer Tasting Tour from the Riviera Maya, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
5 Food stops
4 Drinks (Beer, water or softdrinks)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Comfortable shoes & clothes
The drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old
Please let us know if you have any allergies
The minimum age required is 4 years old
Related Tours and Experiences
7 Day Secrets of the Riviera Maya Tour PackageMexico | 7 days package From $1,603 Per Person
8 Day Los Cabos Adventure Tour PackageMexico | 8 days package From $798 Per Person
Rio Secreto Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $129 Per Person
Mayan Jungle ATV Night Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Premium Catamaran Cruise from CancunMexico | 7 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Half Day Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Culture & Jungle Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $125 Per Person
Bacalar and Lagoon of the 7 Colors Sailing Experience from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $160 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Eco Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $170 Per Person