Cancun Taco & Beer Tasting Tour from the Riviera Maya Highlights
1Taste homemade and local dishes at a number of restaurants
2Dive into the culture of Cancun and enjoy local beers
3Enjoy delicious deserts in the center of a traditional park
4Savor fantastic foods with the help of a local insider guide
Why we chose this tourOur Cancun Taco & Beer Tasting Tour from the Riviera Maya gets you away from the typical tourist traps and shows you a different side of the city through its flavors, music, and hidden gems. Taste food from across Mexico, including tacos al pastor and Mexico city specialties, visit family-owned restaurants that have stood for decades, listen to mariachi music, and end the day in a central city park. This tour is available every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Cancun Taco & Beer Tasting Tour from the Riviera Maya Itinerary
17:00 - Pickup from the Riviera Maya
- You will be picked up from your hotel in the hotel zones of Playa del Carmen, Tulum & Cancun.
Guided Taco & Food Tasting Tour
- Dive into the culture and cuisine of Cancun with a local expert, meeting them at your hotel, and then heading out into the city to taste the best that the city has to offer.
- Make your way through the city, stopping at 5 different restaurants as you learn about the architecture, legends, history, and culture of this popular destination, hearing lively mariachi bands along the way.
- Taste delicacies like cochinita pibil, a slow-roasted pork dish, Mexico City-style dishes, and homemade tacos at a small restaurant that's been family-owned for years.
- You'll get to visit a restaurant that's been a Cancun icon for 40 years and taste tacos al pastor and arrachera, and finish your day off in a local park.
- Surrounded by verdant trees, taste some churros and watch as the people of Cancun play the day away in this green lung of the city.
- In addition to all of the treats mentioned above, you'll also have the chance to taste local beers, fresh pico de gallo, nopales, homemade tortilla chips, and luscious guacamole.
- When the tour concludes, you can continue exploring the restaurant scene with recommendations from your guide, or take a nap to recover from all your fantastic snacks!
22:00 - Drop off at the Riviera Maya
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Cancun Taco & Beer Tasting Tour from the Riviera Maya are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Cancun Taco & Beer Tasting Tour from the Riviera Maya, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
5 Food stops
4 Drinks (Beer, water or softdrinks)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Comfortable shoes & clothes
The drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old
Please let us know if you have any allergies
The minimum age required is 4 years old