Cancún Taco & Beer Tasting Tour from the Riviera Maya Highlights
01Taste homemade and local dishes at a number of restaurants
02Dive into the culture of Cancún and enjoy local beers
03Enjoy delicious deserts in the center of a traditional park
04Savor fantastic foods with the help of a local insider guide
Why we chose this tourOur Cancún Taco & Beer Tasting Tour from the Riviera Maya gets you away from the typical tourist traps and shows you a different side of the city through its flavors, music, and hidden gems. Taste food from across Mexico, including tacos al pastor and Mexico city specialties, visit family-owned restaurants that have stood for decades, listen to mariachi music, and end the day in a central city park. This tour is available every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Cancún Taco & Beer Tasting Tour from the Riviera Maya Itinerary
16:00-17:00 - Pickup from Playa del Carmen & Cancún
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Cancún or a centralized location in Playa del Carmen
Guided Taco & Food Tasting Tour
- Dive into the culture and cuisine of Cancún with a local expert, meet them at your hotel, and then head out into the city to taste the best that the city has to offer.
- Make your way through the city, stopping at 5 different restaurants as you learn about the architecture, legends, history, and culture of this popular destination, hearing lively mariachi bands along the way.
- Taste delicacies like cochinita pibil, a slow-roasted pork dish, Mexico City-style dishes, and homemade tacos at a small restaurant that's been family-owned for years.
- You'll get to visit a restaurant that's been a Cancún icon for 40 years and taste tacos al pastor and arrachera, and finish your day off in a local park.
- Surrounded by verdant trees, taste some churros and watch as the people of Cancún play the day away in this green lung of the city.
- In addition to all of the treats mentioned above, you'll also have the chance to taste local beers, fresh pico de gallo, nopales, homemade tortilla chips, and luscious guacamole.
- When the tour concludes, you can continue exploring the restaurant scene with recommendations from your guide, or take a nap to recover from all your fantastic snacks!
22:00 - Drop off at Cancún & Playa del Carmen
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Cancún Taco & Beer Tasting Tour from the Riviera Maya are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Cancún Taco & Beer Tasting Tour from the Riviera Maya, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
5 Food stops
4 Drinks (Beer, water or softdrinks)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Comfortable shoes & clothes
The drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old
Please let us know if you have any allergies
The minimum age required is 4 years old
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class in MéridaMexico | 6 hour tour From $29 Per Person
Private Teotihuacan Insider City TourMexico | 9 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Private Mexico City Street Food TourMexico | 5 hour tour From $29 Per Person
Private Hidden Mexico City TourMexico | 7 hour tour From $29 Per Person
Vallarta Tequila & Taco Tasting TourMexico | 4 hour tour From $85 Per Person
Vallarta Taco & Street Food Tasting TourMexico | 3 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Vallarta Bike & Food Tasting TourMexico | 3.5 hour tour From $60 Per Person
Vallarta Downtown Food TourMexico | 3.5 hour tour From $55 Per Person
Jungle Mountain Bike & Adventure Private Tour from TulumMexico | 7 hour tour From $130 Per Person
Jorullo Bridge ATV Experience from Puerto VallartaMexico | 3 hour tour From $119 Per Person