Why we chose this tourOur Cairo and Cairo and Sinai Desert 3 Day Tour takes you deep into Egypt's historical heart. From the boisterous capital city to the serene Sinai desert, you'll immerse yourself in the country's ancient past and unique culture on a trip that is truly an unforgettable adventure.
1Tour the Egyptian Museum and Papyrus Institute with their fascinating artifacts
2Visit Giza, home to the iconic Pyramids, and Sphinx statue
3Tour the bustlingmarkets of Cairo
4See the famed Nile River, even taking a cruise down it if you choose
5Visit the ancient necropolis of Sakkara
6Stay overnight at the base of Mount Sinai, even hiking up it to watch the sunrise if you choose
7Tour the impressive Saint Catherine's Monastery, one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world
Our Cairo and Sinai Desert 3 Day Tour will take you on an epic journey to discover Egypt’s top highlights. You will start your tour in Egypt’s swarming capital, Cairo, one of the largest capital cities in the world. You will be amazed by one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Pyramids of Giza, and the equally imposing Sphinx. You’ll explore the ancient relics at the Egyptian Museum, the majestic Nile River, and the stunning Mohammad Ali Castle. You’ll also have a chance to visit Cairo’s colorful markets and experience its animated culture.
Our tour will then take you down south to the Sinai peninsula, where quiet and calm are the norm. Here, you’ll explore the ancient Saint Catherine Monastery, which sits at the base of the revered Mount Sinai. The monastery is the oldest running Christian monastery in the world and also the site of the burning bush from the bible. Those who are up for the challenge will even get a chance to welcome the sun with an early morning hike up the mountain. You’ll end your tour in Taba, traveling along the stunning Red Sea Coast, a true sight for sore eyes.
Itinerary - Cairo and Sinai Desert 3 Day Tour
- Pickup from Taba Border (21:00), Nuweiba (22:00), Dahab (22:30), and Sharm El Sheikh (1:00-2:00)
- Drive overnight to Cairo, arrive at approximately 7:00
- Tour the Sphinx and Pyramids
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit the Khal el- Khalili market and the National Museum
- Overnight in Cairo - optional Nile River Cruise available
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Tour the Papyrus Institute, Sakkara, and the Mohammed Ali Castle
- Transfer to Sinai
- Overnight at Saint Catherine
- Optional sunrise hike up Mount Sinai (begins at approximately 2:00)
- Visit Saint Catherine's Monastery
- Return to Taba, arriving at approximately 14:00