Cadiz & Jerez Sherry Tasting Tour from Seville Highlights
01Take a guided tour of Europe's oldest city
02Visit the beaches and streets of Cadiz's old port
03Explore the vibrant city of Cadiz with the help of an expert local guide
04Take a taste of some incredibly aged sherry
Why we chose this tourOur Cadiz & Jerez Sherry Tasting Tour from Seville takes you to two incredible and very different cities: Cadiz, the oldest city in Europe, and Jerez, famous for its sherry and horses. Learn more about the history of these two towns and experience their unique energies on this day tour that culminates with a tasting of the finest sherry Spain has to offer. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Cadiz & Jerez Sherry Tasting Tour from Seville Itinerary
8:00 - Pickup from Seville
- Pick up will be from most of the hotels in the City Center of Seville.
Guided tour of Cadiz, Jerez & Sherry Tasting
- Begin your day in one of Europe's oldest cities, founded over 3,000 years ago, exploring this fascinating and rich region from the bustling pedestrian walkways to the historic port.
- Experience the singular charm of Cadiz for yourself as you feel the cool sea breeze blow across you while wandering through the local seafood market or buzzing bazaars.
- Learn more about Carnival in Cadiz, and the extravagant celebrations the city holds yearly for this festive holiday.
- Jerez is famous for being the country's sherry capital and home to a prestigious equestrian tradition, and you'll learn more about both sides of the city on your guided tour.
- See one of Europe's most elegant horse shows on Tuesdays and Thursdays, run by the world-famous La Real Escuela.
- Stroll through the old town of Jerez, admiring the vibrant plazas and historic monuments, before heading to the beach for some ocean views and relaxation.
- Hike to the top of a watch tower for panoramic views across the water, and then end the day with a visit to a family-run wine cellar.
- You'll learn more about sherry and its history before taking a tasting of this incredible wine and finishing your day!
Optional Add-onsView from the Camera Obscura: this can be arranged with your guide on the tour itself
18:00 - Drop off in Seville
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Cadiz & Jerez Sherry Tasting Tour from Seville, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Acrobatic Paragliding flight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $165 Per Person
Performance paragliding Flight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $140 Per Person
Standard Paragliding Fight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $114 Per Person
Glorieta Waterfall Trekking Tour from SalouSpain | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Quad Bike Experience from SalouSpain | 2 hours tour From $135 Per Person
Ebro River Kayak Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Canyoning Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Madrid Wine & Tapas ExperienceSpain | 3 hours tour From $90 Per Person
Spanish Cooking Class in MadridSpain | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Ribera del Duero Wine Tour from MadridSpain | 11 hours tour From $199 Per Person