Brunello Wine Tasting Tour from Siena Highlights
1Visit two famous wineries and explore their expansive cellars
2Enjoy an immersive tour that only takes 8 travelers total
3Admire stunning views of the Tuscan countryside's hills and vineyards
4Taste delicious wines and snacks along your journey
Why we chose this tourOur Brunello Wine Tasting Tour from Siena is the perfect way to taste this world-class wine in a romantic setting, complemented by local delicacies and incredible views of the Tuscan countryside. Explore the village of Montalcino and its historic ruins, walking along cobblestone streets before you tour the entirety of a premier wine estate. This tour is available every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Brunello Wine Tasting Tour from Siena Itinerary
13:00 or 14:00 - Pickup from Siena
- You will be picked up from centralized locations in Siena.
- During summer (1 Apr. - 15 Nov.)you will be picked up at 13:00. During winter (16 Nov. - 31 Mar.) pick up will be at 14:00
Guided Brunello Wine Tasting Tour
- Leave Siena behind as you plunge deep into the countryside and Italian culture with an expert guide to lead you through Tuscany's hidden treasures and rolling fields.
- Arrive in Montalcino, a picturesque town famous for its Sangiovese grapes, winding streets, and imposing fortress that sits in the hills of Tuscany, producing incredible wines generation after generation with traditional practices and techniques.
- This charming village is considered the home of Brunello and Rosso Motalcini wines, both made of the Sangiovese grapes and aged to perfection before bottling.
- Take a tour of one of the most prestigious wineries in the area, exploring the underground cellars with your expert guide, take free time to wander the winding village streets, and visit the historic ruins that dot the area.
- After you've marveled at the French barrels used to age this famous wine, sit down to enjoy a lunch of Tuscan delicacies and glasses of this liquid gold.
- With the lush fields and vineyards as the backdrop to this delicious lunch, it's a day you won't soon forget, even when you leave it all behind on your return to Siena.
18:30 or 19:30 - Drop off at Siena
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Brunello Wine Tasting Tour from Siena, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Brunello Wine Tasting Tour from Siena as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.