Breakfast Trail in Old Delhi Highlights
01Eat your way across Old Delhi's busy markets and winding streets
02Sample Mughal, Northern Indian, and local dishes from a variety of vendors
03Try traditional sweets at Chandni Chowk's oldest confection shops
04Feast your eyes on some of Old Delhi's most beautiful landmarks
Why we chose this tourOur Breakfast Trail in Old Delhi tour takes advantage of early-morning tranquility to introduce you to a different and more relaxed side of New Delhi, taking you to key monuments and sites without the crush of people that pervades the city. Sample everything from breakfast delights to traditional Indian sweets and dishes from across the country on this mouth-watering way to start your day. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Breakfast Trail in Old Delhi Itinerary
8:30 am - Pick up from New Delhi
- You will be picked up from Chawri Bazar Metro Station, Gate 1.
Old Delhi Breakfast Trail Guided Tour
- Escape the usual bustle of Old Delhi with a comprehensive food tour early in the morning, walking nearly deserted lanes and seeing a new side of the city on a serene walk through its markets.
- You'll sample foods and dishes only available at this time of day, starting in Asia's largest wedding card and paper wholesale market, sampling Bedmi Poori, Nagori Halwa, and Chole Kulche from Northern India.
- Continue to are around Jama Masjid, one of the country's largest mosques, and savor traditional Mughal dishes like Nihari and Paaya with traditional breads like Kameeri Roti and Sheermal.
- Hop on a tuk-tuk and ride to Asia's biggest spice market where you can marvel at the variety of local and exotic spices, enjoying views of the Fatehpuri Mosque and panoramic views of the city.
- Take a small chai break to savor the stunning views of the city below before exploring some of Chandni Chowk's oldest food stalls and restaurants.
- Try Cholle Bhature, Lassi, and other traditional sweets prepared by one of the area's oldest shops that's stood for over a century!
- End the day with a visit to the Gurudwara, a Sikh place of worship.
1:00 pm - Drop off at New Delhi
- You will be dropped off Chandni Chowk Metro Station.
NB - all timings on Breakfast Trail in Old Delhi are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Breakfast Trail in Old Delhi, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Food & Drinks
Tuk-Tuk ride between tour stops
Bottle of water
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Related Tours and Experiences
Culture of Chennai 5 Day Tour PackageIndia | 5 days package From $579 Per Person
Architecture & Culture of Mumbai 5 Day Tour PackageIndia | 5 days package From $569 Per Person
Old Delhi Night Food WalkIndia | 5 hours tour From $79 Per Person
3 Day Wildlife and Culture Private Tour of Thekkady from KochiIndia | 3 days package From $389 Per Person
Sultans Legacy & Wildlife of Bidar 2 Day Private Tour from HyderabadIndia | 2 days package From $329 Per Person
2 Day Yoga and Spirituality Private Tour in Rishikesh from New DelhiIndia | 2 days package From $369 Per Person
Ecology & Culture of Munnar 5 Day Private Tour from KochiIndia | 5 days package From $774 Per Person
5 Day Best of Rajasthan Private Package Tour Including Taj Mahal from New DelhiIndia | 5 days package From $1,579 Per Person
Taj Mahal & Wonders of Agra Tour from New DelhiIndia | 12 hours tour From $239 Per Person
Insider Hyderabad Private City TourIndia | 8 hours tour From $105 Per Person