Bonassola Organic Wine Tasting Experience Highlights
1See beehives and discover how blackberries and raspberries are grown
2Taste two of the area's most spectacular white wines with an expert
3Enjoy the stunning sea views from the vineyards themselves
4Take a guided tour of an organic vineyard high above Bonassola
Why we chose this tourOur Bonassola Organic Wine Tasting Experience visits an organic winery in the winding mountains high above Bonassola and the sea below for a look at how organic wines are traditionally grown and produced, and the taste of the tantalizing products they make in this very facility. See groves of blackberries and raspberries, visit a large apiary to learn more about beekeeping, taste two local wines in the cellar, and leave with a new sense of wonder. This tour is available every Tuesday and Saturday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Bonassola Organic Wine Tasting Experience Itinerary
11:00- Pickup from Bonassola
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Bonassola.
Guided Organic Wine Tasting Tour
- Being your day of tastings at the winery in San Giorgio, a small village high above Bonassola, just outside the limits of Cinque Terre with spectacular panoramic views of the landscape below.
- Walkthrough a narrow road that winds between ancient houses and lush gardens, admiring the views of the sparkling sea below, and make your way up to the twisting organic vineyards.
- Along the way, learn about how raspberries and blackberries are cultivated in the area, and stop at an apiary that houses over 300,000 bees in its hives.
- Dive into the history of traditional viticulture, and discover how this winery is participating in recovery projects that help protect historical vines that still grow here to this day.
- End the tour with a stop in the winery itself, making your way deep into the cellar, for a tasting of 2 local white wines and a selection of local snacks before you finish your day in Bonassola.
13:00 - Drop off at Bonassola
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Bonassola Organic Wine Tasting Experience are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Bonassola Organic Wine Tasting Experience, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Bonassola
Fully guided tour
2 White wine tastings & snacks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Walking shoes & comfortable clothes
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The drinking age in Italy is 18 years old