Bonassola E-Bike Wine Tasting Tour from Levanto Highlights
1Explore the area from the back of an efficient and eco-friendly EBike
2Discover the history and culture of Bonassola from your local guide
3Take breaks to snap panoramic photos and admire the scenic views
4Savor mouthwatering local wines alongside fresh focaccia
Why we chose this tourOur Bonassola E-Bike Wine Tasting Tour from Levanto takes you along this timeless stretch of coastline that weaves through the Ligurian mountainside for an unforgettable day of unique wines, breathtaking views, and a deep dive into the history and viticulture of the area. Take an extensive tour of a local winery, cycle through tunnels in picturesque villages, and marvel at the unbeatable views along the way. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Bonassola E-Bike Wine Tasting Tour from Levanto Itinerary
17:00 - Pickup from Levanto
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Levanto.
Guided E-Bike tour from Levanto to Bonassola & Wine Tasting
- Meet your guide in Levanto, a famous seaside resort, and go through a safety briefing with your guide before heading out on the famous Baie del Levante, a stretch of road that winds through the Ligurian cliffs and hills.
- As you pass along the road, enjoy the scenic views of the sparkling waters and towering mountains that surround you, making your way to the vineyard of Ca' du Ferrà, high above the hamlet of Bonassola.
- Take an extensive tour of the winery, visiting the vineyards and cellars as you learn about traditional grape cultivation in Liguria and admire the serene beauty of the terraces.
- After your tour, take a seat in the verdant garden for a guided tasting tour, enjoying two different wines from the vineyards around you and some Ligurian treats.
- Hop back on your bikes and head down to Bonassola itself, passing through tunnels to make your way back to Levanto, stopping along the way to take in the cinematic views and learn about the area.
- Make a final stop to enjoy the sun setting over the sea, and end your tour back in Levanto to finish your day of adventures.
20:00 - Drop off at Levanto
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Bonassola E-Bike Wine Tasting Tour from Levanto are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Bonassola E-Bike Wine Tasting Tour from Levanto, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour with an expert guide
All equipment: E-Bike & helmet
Visit of the Ca’ du Ferrà vineyard
2 Wine tastings paired with local snacks
Small bottle of water
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The minimum age required is 14 years old. Participants must be 1.55 m or taller
The drinking age in Italy is 18 years