Bologna Santo Stefano and Corte Isolani Private Walking Tour Highlights
01Enjoy a private tour of the 5th largest church in the world
02Discover the unique Santo Stefano complex with its seven chapels
03Visit the Corte Isolani, one of the most beautiful and significant historical monuments in Bologna
04Finish your day with a tasting of delicious local snacks
Why we chose this tourOur Bologna Santo Stefano and Corte Isolani Private Walking Tour are perfect for anyone who wants to get to know the history of Bologna's most famous religious monuments a little better. You will be treated to a private tour of the church and the Santo Stefano complex. The church is the fifth largest in the world and holds an incredible number of artifacts from multiple periods. You will also see the Corte Isolani, one of the city's most important palaces and historical monuments, a jewel in the historic center of Bologna. Finish the tour with a fabulous tasting of local Bolognese foods. Our Bologna Santo Stefano and Corte Isolani Private Walking Tour leaves every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Bologna’s Santo Stefano complex and Corte Isolani are probably the most significant historical monuments in the whole of the city, as you’ll discover on our Bologna Santo Stefano and Corte Isolani Private Walking Tour. We handpick our local guides based on their enthusiasm and knowledge, so be rest assured you will be in the very best of hands as you roam around both the church and the palace. As this is a private tour, you will have the opportunity to learn as much as you want from your guide who is a wealth of knowledge about the history of both sites. The food tasting to round off the experience is a nice touch too!
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Bologna Santo Stefano and Corte Isolani Private Walking Tour Itinerary
10:30 / 15:00 - Pickup from Bologna
- You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Bologna.
- Meeting Point: Santo Stefano Square, Near the entrance of the cathedral
Private Guided Tour of Santo Stefano and Corte Isolani
- Meet your private guide and head into the Basilica Santo Stefano. You will enjoy a comprehensive tour of the church, and of the homonymous square, dominated by the Seven Churches, the oldest religious building in the city.
- Marvel at the remains from the Roman, Byzantine, and Lombard periods including the Holy Sepulcher, erected over an ancient temple from the 5th century.
- Head towards Corte Isolani where you can discover the secrets that lie within the palace. This is one of the most significant historical monuments in Bologna and certainly one of the most beautiful.
- Finish your tour with a tasting of local snacks from Bologna.
12:30 / 17:00 - Drop off at Bologna
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Bologna Santo Stefano and Corte Isolani Private Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person