Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik Highlights
01Pair two of Iceland's most exquisite winter activities: sighting the Northern Lights and relaxing at the Blue Lagoon
02Experience the unparalleled experience of sitting in the Blue Lagoon's unique surroundings
03Watch the Northern Lights dance around the vast expanse of the Arctic Sky
04Soak yourself in the healing waters of the singular Blue Lagoon's geothermal springs
Why we chose this tourOur Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights from Reykjavik is a thrilling experience that takes you out of the city and into the wild landscapes of Iceland for a completely once-in-a-lifetime day of adventure. Swim in the warm waters of the Blue Lagoon surrounded by a lunar landscape and search for the elusive Northern Lights. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik Itinerary
12:30 PM - Pickup from Reykjavik
- Meet your local guide at the BSÍ Bus Terminal - City Center
- Optional hotel pick ups are available for an extra charge
Guided tour of Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights
- Meet your guide at the BSÍ Bus Terminal, from where you'll leave the city and cross the otherworldly landscape to reach the storied Blue Lagoon. Optional hotel pickup ups can be arranged for an extra charge
- You'll have a few hours to enjoy your time in these steaming waters that look out over the rugged and barren landscape before you return to Reykjavik (4:15 PM) for some free time and a dinner to rest before heading out to see the stunning Northern Lights.
- 9-10 PM - You'll leave again from the Bus Terminal with your guide to hunt for the elusive and ethereal lights that light up the night sky, going from a vibrant green to a glowing pink.
- Along the way, you'll see different points of interest that your guide will point out to you, marveling at the glowing show above you before you return to the city and continue your journey.
0:00 AM - Drop off in Reykjavik
- You will be dropped off at the BSÍ Bus Terminal.
NB - all timings on Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from BSÍ Bus Terminal - City Centre
Fully guided tour
Admission ticket to the Blue Lagoon
Silica mud mask
Drink of your choice at the Blue Lagoon
Lunch and drinks
More pick up locations are available for an extra charge
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Northern Lights Departure varies seasonally (9-10 PM). Your guide will tell you the correct meeting time
Related Tours and Experiences
Reykjavik Elves & Trolls Walking TourIceland | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Reykjavik City TourIceland | 2 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Reykjavik Beer Tasting TourIceland | 2.5 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Reykjavik Food Walking TourIceland | 2.5 hour tour From $125 Per Person
New Year’s Eve Bonfire Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 3 hour tour From $85 Per Person
Golden Circle & Horse Riding from ReykjavikIceland | 10 hour tour From $189 Per Person
The Lava Tunnel & Whale Watching from ReykjavikIceland | 7 hour tour From $199 Per Person
South Coast & Katla Natural Ice Cave from ReykjavikIceland | 14 hour tour From $259 Per Person
Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 10 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Golden Circle Small Group Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 8 hour tour From $89 Per Person