Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights from Reykjavik Highlights
1Pair two of Iceland's most exquisite winter activities: sighting the Northern Lights and relaxing at the Blue Lagoon
2Experience the unparalleled experience of sitting in the Blue Lagoon's unique surroundings
3Watch the Northern Lights dance around the vast expanse of the Arctic Sky
4Soak yourself in the healing waters of the singular Blue Lagoon's geothermal springs
Why we chose this tourOur Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights from Reykjavik is a thrilling experience that takes you out of the city and into the wild landscapes of Iceland for a completely once-in-a-lifetime day of adventure. Swim in the warm waters of the Blue Lagoon surrounded by a lunar landscape and search for the elusive Northern Lights. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights from Reykjavik Itinerary
12:30 PM - Pickup from Reykjavik
- Meet your local guide at the BSÍ Bus Terminal - City Center
- Optional hotel pick ups are available for an extra charge
Guided tour of Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights
- Meet your guide at the BSÍ Bus Terminal, from where you'll leave the city and cross the otherworldly landscape to reach the storied Blue Lagoon. Optional hotel pickup ups can be arranged for an extra charge
- You'll have a few hours to enjoy your time in these steaming waters that look out over the rugged and barren landscape before you return to Reykjavik (4:15 PM) for some free time and a dinner to rest before heading out to see the stunning Northern Lights.
- 9-10 PM - You'll leave again from the Bus Terminal with your guide to hunt for the elusive and ethereal lights that light up the night sky, going from a vibrant green to a glowing pink.
- Along the way, you'll see different points of interest that your guide will point out to you, marveling at the glowing show above you before you return to the city and continue your journey.
0:00 AM - Drop off in Reykjavik
- You will be dropped off at the BSÍ Bus Terminal.
NB - all timings on Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights from Reykjavik are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights from Reykjavik, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from BSÍ Bus Terminal - City Centre
Fully guided tour
Admission ticket to the Blue Lagoon
Silica mud mask
Drink of your choice at the Blue Lagoon
Lunch and drinks
More pick up locations are available for an extra charge
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Northern Lights Departure varies seasonally (9-10 PM). Your guide will tell you the correct meeting time