Bilbao Old City Tour Highlights
1Explore the bustling stalls and fascinating locals at a traditional market
2Discover Casco Viejo, Bilbao's historic Old Town
3Uncover the city's secret treasures with an expert local guide
4See all of Bilbao in an intimate tour and taste local pintxos
Why we chose this tourOur Bilbao Old City Tour takes you through centuries of history in a few short hours, exploring this ancient port city that connected the Hispanic kingdoms to the rest of the world. Today Bilbao is a fascinating and vibrant area, filled with historic landmarks, lively bars, and hidden secrets that your local guide will reveal to you. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Bilbao Old City Tour Itinerary
Pickup from Bilbao
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Bilbao.
Guided tour of Bilbao's Old City
- Your tour begins in the Old City, at Plaza Nueva, Bilbao's beating heart and the center of most of its activity, both commercial and social.
- You'll learn about the people, the gastronomy, the buildings, and the vibrant life that pulses in the city's streets, from historic churches to modern day bars.
- The Old City, or Casco Viejo, is home to 700 years of rich history and culture, and as you stroll through its labyrinthine streets, you'll visit the imposing Catedral de Santiago, as well as the Church of Saint Anton and the ruins that surround it.
- Stop at the bustling market that sits on the river banks where you can try traditional breakfast pintxos, buy yourself a local snack, or simply sit back and observe.
- Continue on to a palace with a medieval feel, and return back to Plaza Nueva to learn more about what this grand square hosts, from festivals and markets, and its hidden secrets.
- End the tour with a tasting of traditional pintxos and drinks to round out your day of adventure in this bridge between Europe and the Hispanic kingdoms.
Drop off in Bilbao
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Bilbao Old City Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Bilbao Old City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
1Pintxo-Pote (tapa and traditional drink)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
For groups with more than 10 people, please contact us directly
Related Tours and Experiences
Glorieta Waterfall Trekking Tour from SalouSpain | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Quad Bike Experience from SalouSpain | 2 hours tour From $135 Per Person
Ebro River Kayak Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Canyoning Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Madrid Wine & Tapas ExperienceSpain | 3 hours tour From $90 Per Person
Spanish Cooking Class in MadridSpain | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Ribera del Duero Wine Tour from MadridSpain | 11 hours tour From $199 Per Person
Tagus River Valley Winery Tour from MadridSpain | 6 hours tour From $145 Per Person
Granada, Cordoba, Torcal De Antequera & Darro River 7 Day Tour PackageSpain | 7 days package From $895 Per Person
Valencia 6 Day Tour PackageSpain | 6 days package From $625 Per Person