Bilbao Old City & Food Tasting Tour Highlights
1Savor incredible pintxos paired with rich regional wines
2Visit some of Bilbao's best and most authentic bars
3Learn more about world-renowned Basque cuisine
4Uncover the Casco Viejo, Bilbao's Old Town
Why we chose this tourOur Bilbao Old City & Food Tasting Tour delves into Bilboa's past and extensive gastronomic history, with a local there to guide you on your journey through this historic city center. Taste the best that the city has to offer, hopping from bar to bar as you taste pintxos and regional wines you won't find anywhere else. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Bilbao Old City & Food Tasting Tour Itinerary
Pickup from Bilbao
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Bilbao.
Guided tour of Bilbao's Old City and Pintxos Tasting
- Start your tour by diving into the more authentic and rugged side of Bilbao with your local guide, beginning in Casco Viejo, the city's old town.
- It's made of seven streets that are home to Bilbao's best bars, restaurants, and historic buildings: Somera, Artecalle, Tendería, Belosticalle, Carnicería Vieja, Barrencalle and Barrencalle Barrena.
- You guide will take you from bar to bar, where you'll taste traditional pintxos, the Basque version of Spanish tapas, paired with wine or txakoli.
- Surround yourself with the spirit of this area while you learn about the city's origins and development as you bar hop and soak in the unique atmosphere.
- The tour ends when your tastings end!
Drop off in Bilbao
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Bilbao Old City & Food Tasting Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Bilbao Old City & Food Tasting Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
4 PINTXO-POTE (tapa and traditional drink)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
For groups with more than 10 people, please contact us directly