Private Bike Trip at the Dubrovnik Riviera Highlights
1Cycle your way through the Dubrovnik Riviera's stunning coastline and arid mountains
2Admire the waters of the Adriatic and the rolling green hills of the countryside
3Follow an experienced guide to learn more about this region
4Get your heart racing with this guided countryside ride
Why we chose this tourOur Bike Trip at the Dubrovnik Riviera is a trip for experienced road bikers look to explore Croatia on a more personal level, and with the help of a local guide. This bike tour covers a distance of 40 kilometers and gains 900 meters in elevation as you cruise along the rugged coastline and through the rolling countryside of this picturesque agricultural region. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Private Bike Trip at the Dubrovnik Riviera Itinerary
Pickup from Dubrovnik
- We will pick you up from 5 centralized locations in Dubrovnik.
- We recommend the following times to start the tour: 08 AM, 09 AM, 10 AM.
- Please let us know which tour you would prefer .
Bike trip of the Dubrovnik Riviera
- Your cycling trip along the Dubrovnik Riviera begins in the scenic village of Orašac, founded in 1040 CE, heading up towards the lush greenery of Gromača and the rugged shores of Mrčevo.
- Your next stop is the agricultural village of Mravinjac and the panoramic viewpoint of Majkovi, where you'll be able to enjoy a look at the ethereal Elaphiti islands before turning around.
- One the way back, you'll stop at the quaint villages of Dubravica, Brsečine, Trsteno, and end again in Orašac.
Drop off in Dubrovnik
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Private Bike Trip at the Dubrovnik Riviera are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Private Bike Trip at the Dubrovnik Riviera, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from Dubrovnik
Fully guided tour
Equipped road bike (Cannondale Optimo group set 105 ) and helmet,
Bottle of water
Wine tasting & snacks at local wine producer
Meals and drinks other then mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Only for experienced riders
Level of activity: moderate to demanding
Cycling distance: 50km - elevation gain: 950m