Bike Trip at the Dubrovnik Riviera Highlights
1Cycle your way through the Dubrovnik Riviera's stunning coastline and arid mountains
2Admire the waters of the Adriatic and the rolling green hills of the countryside
3Follow an experienced guide to learn more about this region
4Get your heart racing with this guided countryside ride
Why we chose this tourOur Bike Trip at the Dubrovnik Riviera is a trip for experienced road bikers look to explore Croatia on a more personal level, and with the help of a local guide. This bike tour covers a distance of 40 kilometers and gains 900 meters in elevation as you cruise along the rugged coastline and through the rolling countryside of this picturesque agricultural region. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Bike Trip at the Dubrovnik Riviera Itinerary
Pickup from Dubrovnik
- We will pick you up from 5 centralized locations in Dubrovnik.
- We recommend the following times to start the tour: 08 AM, 09 AM, 10 AM.
- Please let us know which tour you would prefer .
Bike trip of the Dubrovnik Riviera
- Your cycling trip along the Dubrovnik Riviera begins in the scenic village of Orašac, founded in 1040 CE, heading up towards the lush greenery of Gromača and the rugged shores of Mrčevo.
- Your next stop is the agricultural village of Mravinjac and the panoramic viewpoint of Majkovi, where you'll be able to enjoy a look at the ethereal Elaphiti islands before turning around.
- One the way back, you'll stop at the quaint villages of Dubravica, Brsečine, Trsteno, and end again in Orašac.
Drop off in Dubrovnik
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Bike Trip at the Dubrovnik Riviera, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Bike Trip at the Dubrovnik Riviera as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.