1Taste the delicious Plavac red wine, and other regional wines in this comprehensive tour
2Explore the Pridvorje Monastery, founded in 1429 and restored in 1822
3Learn more about how wine is grown and produced in Croatia's southernmost wine region
4Wind your way through the deep valley of Konavle, and view the historic watermills along the sparkling Ljuta River
Why we chose this tourOur Bike and Wine Tasting Tour from Dubrovnik is the best way to see and taste the bucolic life in the picturesque region of Konavle, where you'll pedal at a relaxed pace on premium bikes with regular stops to take in the romantic beauty around you. You'll see historic structures and learn more about the oenology of the area, complete with a guided tasting, and really experience the region for yourself. This tour is available every day April through October and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - Bike and Wine Tasting Tour from Dubrovnik
Pickup from Dubrovnik
- We will pick you up from 5 centralized locations in Dubrovnik
- We recommend the following times to start the tour: 08 AM, 09 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM, 12 AM, 1 PM, 2 PM
- Please let us know which tour you would prefer
Bike Tour and Wine Tasting in the Countryside of Dubrovink
- Your day of cycling starts with a ride to the village of Gruda, a small hamlet nestled in the emerald valleys and hills of Konavle, where you'll get brief instructions from your guide and start exploring!
- Passing by the rushing river, you'll get the chance to examine the historic watermills along its edge from up close, and learn more about how they've traditionally been used in this region.
- Cycling your way across historic MacAdam's roads, you'll pass through the leafy forest on your way to the small and peaceful village of Pridvorje to visit its 15th century Franciscan Monastery with its beautiful terracotta tiles and white walls.
- After your break for history, head back towards your starting point and stop along the way to taste some local treats like figs, liqueurs, and regional wines, and explore the nearby vineyards while you learn about how wine has traditionally been raised and produced in this region.
Drop off in Dubrovnik
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Bike and Wine Tasting Tour from Dubrovnik, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Bike and Wine Tasting Tour from Dubrovnik as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.