Bike and Wine Tasting Private Tour from Dubrovnik Highlights
01Taste the delicious Plavac red wine, and other regional wines
02Explore the Pridvorje Monastery from 1429 and restored in 1822
03Learn more about how wine is grown and produced in Croatia
04Wind your way through the deep valley of Konavle
Why we chose this tourOur Bike and Wine Tasting Tour from Dubrovnik is the best way to see and taste the bucolic life in the picturesque region of Konavle, where you'll pedal at a relaxed pace on premium bikes with regular stops to take in the romantic beauty around you. You'll see historic structures and learn more about the oenology of the area, complete with a guided tasting, and really experience the region for yourself. This tour is available every day April through October and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Bike and Wine Tasting Private Tour from Dubrovnik Itinerary
Pickup from Dubrovnik
- We will pick you up from 5 centralized locations in Dubrovnik
- We recommend the following times to start the tour: 08 AM, 09 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM, 12 AM, 1 PM, 2 PM
- Please let us know which tour you would prefer
Bike Tour and Wine Tasting in the Countryside of Dubrovink
- Your day of cycling starts with a ride to the village of Gruda, a small hamlet nestled in the emerald valleys and hills of Konavle, where you'll get brief instructions from your guide and start exploring!
- Passing by the rushing river, you'll get the chance to examine the historic watermills along its edge from up close, and learn more about how they've traditionally been used in this region.
- Cycling your way across historic MacAdam's roads, you'll pass through the leafy forest on your way to the small and peaceful village of Pridvorje to visit its 15th century Franciscan Monastery with its beautiful terracotta tiles and white walls.
- After your break for history, head back towards your starting point and stop along the way to taste some local treats like figs, liqueurs, and regional wines, and explore the nearby vineyards while you learn about how wine has traditionally been raised and produced in this region.
Drop off in Dubrovnik
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Bike and Wine Tasting Private Tour from Dubrovnik are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Bike and Wine Tasting Private Tour from Dubrovnik, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Dubrovnik
Fully guided tour
Bottle of water
Wine tasting & snacks at local wine producer.
Meals and drinks not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Cycling distance: 20 km
Difficulty level: easy to moderate
The minimum age required is 9 years old
Related Tours and Experiences
Flavors of Zadar Food TourCroatia | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Flavors of Dubrovnik Food TourCroatia | 3 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Private Oyster & Wine Tasting Tour along Peljesac Peninsula from DubrovnikCroatia | 7 hour tour From $489 Per Group
Insider Zadar City TourCroatia | 2 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Zagreb City TourCroatia | 2 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Zagreb Food TourCroatia | 4 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Private Bike Trip at the Dubrovnik RivieraCroatia | 5 hour tour From $129 Per Person
Montenegro Private Tour from DubrovnikCroatia | 8 hour tour From $422 Per Group
Mostar and Kravice Private Tour from DubrovnikCroatia | 10 hour tour From $504 Per Group
Dubrovnik Highlights & Cavtat Private Shore ExcursionCroatia | 6 hour tour From $351 Per Group