Bharatnatyam Dance Experience in Bangalore Highlights
01Enjoy learning to dance and watching professionals dance in this intimate and lively class
02Learn how to use your gestures and expressions to tell a story through dance
03Discover the mythology, gestures, expressions, and spiritual ideas that make this form of dance so enduring
04Take part in experiential learning of traditional Bharatnatyam dance from an accomplished teacher and her students
Why we chose this tourOur Bharatnatyam Dance Experience in Bangalore is a unique way to learn about the rich cultural heritage of this region while trying your hand at this ancient form of dance. Discover the legends and myths, as well as the steps, that make Bharatanatyam so enduring. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Bharatnatyam Dance Experience in Bangalore Itinerary
16:30 Pickup from Bangalore Hotels
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Bangalore.
Bharatanatyam Dance Class
- Bharatanatyam is a unique and ancient dance that originated in the temples of South India, and it's deeply connected to a complex set of mythical stories and spiritual ideas, which will be explained by the expert instructor.
- Uncover the language, concepts, and history of this unparalleled art form before you learn how to bring a story to life with your every gesture and eye movement before trying the steps for yourself.
- After learning about the mythology, try Bharatanatyam for yourself, and get insider tips and tricks from the instructor before ending your tour!
Drop off in Bangalore
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Bharatnatyam Dance Experience in Bangalore are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Bharatnatyam Dance Experience in Bangalore, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Bangalore
Dance Class with professional teacher
Hotel pick up and drop off
Lunch and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Related Tours and Experiences
Old Delhi Night Food WalkIndia | 5 hour tour From $79 Per Person
Breakfast Trail in Old DelhiIndia | 5 hour tour From $69 Per Person
3 Day Wildlife and Culture Private Tour of Thekkady from KochiIndia | 3 days package From $399 Per Person
Sultans Legacy & Wildlife of Bidar 2 Day Private Tour from HyderabadIndia | 2 days package From $335 Per Person
2 Day Yoga and Spirituality Private Tour in Rishikesh from New DelhiIndia | 2 days package From $375 Per Person
Taj Mahal & Wonders of Agra Tour from New DelhiIndia | 12 hour tour From $190 Per Person
Insider Hyderabad Private City TourIndia | 8 hour tour From $109 Per Person
Cooking Experience in KochiIndia | 4 hour tour From $120 Per Person
Ajanta, Ellora & Lonar Meteor Mystery 6 Day Private Tour from MumbaiIndia | 6 days package From $1,179 Per Person
Ancient Buddhist University of Kanheri Private Tour from MumbaiIndia | 8 hour tour From $129 Per Person