Best of Venice, Verona & Milan 9 Day Tour Package Highlights
01Spend an incredible 9 days in northern Italy in this once-in-a-lifetime experience
02See the best of Venice with a walking tour, Gondola ride and skip the queues at the Doge's Palace
03Visit Verona, complete with a spectacular night tour and biking experience
04Each day will be led by a different handpicked guide
05Choose your hotel from our hand-picked selection of well located/quality/etc options
06Spend a day out of the cities in the gorgeous Lake Como and Bellagio
07Head into Milan where you'll be treated to a fantastic insider city tour and food experience that you'll never forget
08Spend a day learning about Prosecco with a Prosecco winery tour, tasting and lunch
Why we chose this tourIf you want to see the best northern Italy has to offer, you can't do much better than our Best of Venice, Verona & Milan 9 Day Tour Package. This is an incredible opportunity to get under the skin of three of Italy's powerhouse cities; Venice, Verona, and Milan. Each experience will be lead by an experienced guide who really knows their stuff. There will be night tours, biking tours, and walking tours. There will be trips to Lake Como and Prosecco wine country. You'll get to ride a Gondola in Venice and taste the best of Milan's food. A truly once-in-a-lifetime experience. Our Best of Venice, Verona & Milan 9 Day Tour Package leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our Best of Venice, Verona & Milan 9 Day Tour Package packs in an incredible amount of things to see and do in less than 2 weeks. Each of the 3 cities has its own distinct character and flair and this is your chance to really get to know them. We handpick each of our guides that will be with you on the experiences because we want them to be knowledgeable, friendly, and enthusiastic. They are what really make these cities come alive.
There is a lovely balance in this package between city tours and countryside adventures, enabling you to really get the most out of your time.
And don’t forget, you’re in control of where you stay. Choose your hotels at the time of booking to ensure they perfectly suit your needs.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Best of Venice, Verona & Milan 9 Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Venice
- Day one is reserved for your independent arrival in Venice. Check into your hand-picked hotel for some rest and relaxation.
Day 2 - Venice Walking Tour, Gondola Ride & St Mark Cathedral and Doge’s Palace
- Start your holiday by getting to know Venice inside out, with a walking tour, Gondola ride, St Mark's Cathedral, and Doge's Palace tour.
- This full day's excursion will start by meeting your local guide and a small group of like-minded holidaymakers.
- See some of Venice's biggest sights such as the Rialto bridge, before winding down some of the smaller canals towards Piazza San Marco.
- Hop on a Gondola for the most Venetian activity you can think of, riding around Venice's canals. This was the ancient way of navigating the waterways and you'll get a real taste of it here!
- Enjoy some free time, perhaps picking up some lunch before heading towards the Doge's Palace, skipping the lines for a comprehensive tour of the Palace and grounds.
- See some breathtaking views of Piazza San Marco before heading down into the prisons, to complete your day of exploration.
- Head back to your hotel for some well-earned rest.
Day 3 - Prosecco Tasting Tour
- Head out of the city towards the gorgeous vineyards that hold the world's most favorite sparkling wine - Prosecco!
- Meet your local guide and a small group of people before driving out into the Veneto countryside. You'll pass through two of Prosecco's most famous (and best quality) regions before stopping at a winery.
- Learn everything about Prosecco production with a guided tour of the winery and vineyards before having the chance to taste some of the final product. Lunch is included.
- Head back to Venice with a stomach full of delicious wine and delicious food!
Day 4 - Verona by Night
- Make your own way to Verona and check into your handpicked hotel.
- Once you've unpacked and rested up, it's time for a night walking tour of Verona.
- Meet one of the best local guides and let them take you around this enchanting city.
- See some of the biggest sights as well as back streets and hidden gems as you roam Verona's streets.
- This is a UNESCO world heritage site and you'll soon see why as you walk through the cobbled roads.
- Your guide will weave stories of this fabled town as you see some of the most gorgeous architecture in northern Italy.
- Finish your tour and head back to your hotel or into the Verona night, to continue the explorations on your own.
Day 5 - Verona bike tour & transfer to Milan
- Spend the morning on your very own bike, sweeping along the charming cobbled streets of the city that has inspired romance and legends for centuries.
- Your guide will be with you throughout the tour with useful information and stories about the beautiful town.
- Pass the enormous Arena Amphitheater, the imposing Castel San Pietro, and the Capulets' house on your journey through Verona.
- Dive into the iconic story of Romeo and Juliet as you see her balcony, hear more about the Romans that built the city from nothing, and learn more about its medieval roots.
- After your bike tour, it's time to make your way over to Milan for the next leg of your northern Italian adventure. Check into your Milan hotel, ready for the next day of adventure.
Day 6 - Insider Milan City Tour & Milan Food Tasting Tour
- Get to know the real Milan with an insider Milan City Tour. Meet your guide who will tell you all about the rich cultural history of the city as you stroll through its streets.
- Head through some of Milan's best neighborhoods, from Navigli to the business district.
- You'll be treated to the best sights Milan has to offer, from the Duomo to the hidden gem of Piazza Mercanti, the world-famous Scala Opera House, and the stunning Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.
- Rest up in the afternoon before heading out for a food tasting tour. Milan is famous for its culinary excellence so you'll be sure to have a great time on this evening.
- Your guide will escort you to a number of hidden gems within the city that most tourists don't know about. Learn about the region's food and wine whilst trying local wines, risotto, regional pasta, and unpasteurized local cheeses.
- The tour will conclude with a lavish five-course meal including wine pairings and a dessert.
- Head back to your hotel full of food and memories!
Day 7 - Free day in Milan
- Day 7 is yours to do with as you please. Milan has a wealth of things to do. There's the Bosco Verticale or vertical forest. Two residential towers hold more than 900 trees on their balconies, giving the illusion of a forest rising high into the sky.
- The monumental cemetery is also worth a visit. The monuments that are housed within the cemetery show the Milanese dedication to design, even in death, with Greek-style temples to Italian statues.
- Before heading back to your handpicked Milan hotel, be sure to sample the nightlife that lives around the Navigli district where canals are lined with great bars and restaurants.
Day 8 - Bellagio & Lake Como
- Head out of Milan today towards Bellagio and Lake Como. After meeting your local guide in a centralized Milan location, you'll be driven over to the enchanting Lake Como. Your guide will be on hand to tell you all about the local villages and villas that line the sapphire blue lake.
- There will be some free time in order to explore the Old Town for yourself, as well as the opportunity to indulge in a delicious lunch.
- For an additional fee, you can take a boat ride across the lake, maybe even taking a dip in its waters, if the weather is good.
- Head back to Milan for your final night.
Day 9 - Departure
- Day 9 is reserved for your independent departure from Milan, after this incredible once-in-a-lifetime experience!
If you have any questions about our Best of Venice, Verona & Milan 9 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
13 Day Italy Food & Wine Journey Tour PackageItaly | 13 days package From $2,254 Per Person
Venice Food & Wine TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Venice Food & Market TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Catania Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Wine Tasting TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Morning TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Bonassola E-Bike Wine Tasting Tour from Levanto (Cinque Terre)Italy | 3 hours tour From $105 Per Person
Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola (Cinque Terre)Italy | 2 hours tour From $70 Per Person
Traditional Pesto Cooking Class in Manarola (Cinque Terre)Italy | 1 hour tour From $65 Per Person