Best of Israel, Jordan and Egypt 12 Day Tour Package Highlights
1Enjoy daily experiences led by insider guides and local specialists
2Stay at the perfect hotels for you and choose from our curated collection
3Explore wonders of Egypt like the Pyramids and Mount Sinai
4Discover the beauty of Israel's Dead Sea and the Old City of Jerusalem
5Lose yourself in the magical beauty of Jordan's Wadi Rum Desert
6Step into the past with stops at the Lost City of Petra and Masada Fortress
Why we chose this tourOur 12 Day Israel, Jordan, and Egypt Tour Package offers you a whirlwind adventure through the ancient and modern highlights of these three unique countries, giving you a comprehensive look at everything from ancient ruins and breathtaking natural landscapes to bustling markets and a whole slew of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Some of the top highlights include visits to the Pyramids of Giza, time at the Western Wall, a walk through all of Jerusalem's Old City and Machane Yehuda market, free time in cosmopolitan Tel Aviv, a Jeep safari through Wadi Rum's red-hued sands, a tour of Petra, a stop at Saint Catherine's Monastery and Mount Sinai, a hike through Ein Gedi, visits to the Herodian wonders of Caesarea and Masada, stops along the Sea of Galilee, and more. This 12-day tour includes overnight accommodation, air-conditioned transportation, entry to a number of sites, and fully licensed and experienced tour guides, and is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Best of Israel, Jordan and Egypt 12 Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Tel Aviv
- Arrive in Tel Aviv and head to your hotel to drop off your luggage and take the day to rest and relax, or explore the city on your own before the tours begin!
- Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Optional Add-onsAdd one of our Tel Aviv city tours to make sure you see every inch of the fabulous White City.
Day 2 - Tel Aviv to Eilat Border Crossing
- Early morning drive from Tel Aviv to Eilat through the expansive Arava Desert, stopping in the famous resort city on the Red Sea to cross the Taba Border to Sinai, Egypt.
- Once our representatives have gotten you across the border, the day is yours to spend in Sinai doing whatever captures your fancy!
- Snorkel the famous diving in Ras Muhammad National Park, hike the nearby Abu Hamada Canyon, or just relax on the beach.
- Overnight in Nuweiba or Sharm el-sheik.
Day 3 - Nuweiba, St. Catherine, Mt. Sinai & Transfer to Cairo
- Wake up in Sinai and enjoy a buffet breakfast before you and your guide visit the famous Saint Catherine Monastery at the foot of storied Mount Sinai.
- As the world's oldest continually inhabited Christian monastery set in the center of the rugged desert, it's a historical wonder you won't soon forget.
- Stop at the famous Biblical site of the Moses' Spring, one of the two possible sites where Moses struck a rock with his staff and freshwater poured out.
- The spring still flows to this day and offers you a look into the timeless mystery of the desert before continuing to where he saw the Burning Bush.
- After seeing these renowned sites, drive to Cairo and your hotel, with the option to add a leisurely cruise along the Nile River.
- Overnight in Cairo (Breakfast included).
Optional Add-onsDinner cruise down the waters of the Nile River in Cairo, getting to know the city from a unique vantage point.
Day 4 - Cairo, Pyramids of Giza & Transfer to Taba
- Enjoy an opulent breakfast buffet before you leave to explore one of the oldest and most well-preserved Ancient Wonders of the World, the famous Pyramids of Giza.
- You'll get to explore each of the pyramids, Cheops, the largest, Chephren, the middle pyramid, and the still magnificent Mykerinus, the smallest of the three.
- See the startling Sphinx, an enigmatic guard built to protect the pyramids and tombs beyond, and learn about its marvelous mythology.
- Head back into the city for a guided tour of Khan El Khalili, a famous bazaar located in the very heart of Cairo that's stood since Mamluk times.
- After the tour, you'll be taken to a local restaurant for a traditional lunch before heading to the Taba Border Crossing and drive into Eilat.
- Overnight in Eilat (Breakfast and lunch included).
Day 5 - Aqaba & Wadi Rum
- After pick up from your hotel in Eilat, you'll head to the Arava Border Crossing for a fully assisted process with our border representative to enter Jordan.
- Meet your guide on the Jordanian side of the border and head out to explore Aqaba, Jordan's only city on the Red Sea and famous for its incredible reefs and underwater diving.
- You'll visit the local markets, taking some free time for lunch, and getting to see this modern marvel of Jordan before diving into its other wonders.
- Leave the city behind and make your way to Wadi Rum, the ethereal desert landscape that's covered in rugged rock formations that will take your breath away.
- Drop off your luggage and relax at your Bedouin campsite for a taste of the traditional hospitality they're famous for, and then head out on an adventure.
- Take a Jeep tour with one of the guides from the camp through the desert, flying across the sands where movies like The Martian and Lawrence of Arabia have been filmed!
- Head back to the camp for a delicious dinner underneath the expansive starry skies before getting a good night's sleep and some rest.
- Overnight in Wadi Rum (Dinner included).
Day 6 - Petra
- Enjoy breakfast in the expansive desert campsite, watching the sunrise above the horizon, and bathe the sands in glowing golden light.
- Drive to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Forgotten City of Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site built long ago by the Nabateans.
- The pink and rosy hues of its intricate facades have captivated travelers for centuries, and you'll see why when you take a guided tour with an expert guide.
- Enter the stone city through the narrow and cinematic gorge of al Siq, admire the exquisite carvings on the Treasury and Sacrificial Palace with your guide.
- After a comprehensive tour of the site, you'll have the chance to explore the site on your own, with enough time to hike up to the Monastery.
- After your free time, cross back over the border into Israel and take a drive to Jerusalem and your hotel.
- Overnight in Jerusalem (Breakfast included).
Day 7 - Jerusalem
- Take a comprehensive tour of the city of Jerusalem, admiring both its modern marvels and ancient wonders with an experienced local guide.
- Stroll through the cobblestone streets of each of the famous Four Quarters of the Old City, and pass a number of fascinating sites.
- Learn more about Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Western Wall, the Temple Mount, and the iconic golden dome of Al Aqsa.
- Journey back into the past with a walk along the Haas Promenade for panoramic views of the famous Jerusalem skyline and winding streets.
- Stop to smell the roses in the garden at the foot of the Knesset, where the Israeli parliament does all of its work.
- End the day in the beating heart of the city, the busy and bustling market of Machane Yehuda, and immerse yourself in its extraordinary atmosphere.
- Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 8 - Sea of Galilee & Nazareth
- Head north through the rolling green interior of Israel on your way to the Kinneret, or the Sea of Galilee, for a day of adventures!
- The first stop is in the unique city of Nazareth, the largest Arab city in Israel, where you'll visit the Basilica of the Annunciation and tour the historic Old City.
- You'll pass by the ancient city of Cana, home to the Wedding Church and the very site where Jesus is said to have turned water into wine.
- Stop in the fishing village of Capernaum, nestled at the foot of the Mount of Beatitudes, and learn more about this fascinating place.
- Stop at the Church of Multiplication of Loaves and Fish, famous as the site of the miracle itself, and admire the stunning landscape.
- Your final highlight of the day is the Yardenit Baptismal Site, where it is alleged that John the Baptist did his work with Jesus Christ, and then return to Tel Aviv to rest.
- Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Day 9 - Caesarea, Haifa, Akko & Rosh Hanikra
- Drive along the rugged coastline of the Mediterranean Sea on your way to Caesarea, an ancient port city built by King Herod centuries ago.
- Admire the Roman theater, the ancient aqueducts, and the sparkling blue waters that lap against the sandy and serene shores.
- Continue your explorations of the past with a stop in Akko, a busy city that was once a Crusader stronghold, now famous as a cultural melting pot.
- Stroll through the busy local markets to taste some sweet treats, and learn more about the history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit the world-famous hanging Bahai Gardens in Haifa on the slopes of Mount Carmel, and tour the beautifully landscaped terraces.
- End the day at Rosh Hanikra, a collection of natural caves nestled in the limestone cliffs above the sparkling blue ocean, and return to Tel Aviv.
- Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Day 10 - Masada & the Dead Sea
- Dive into the southern wonders of Israel, starting your day at the hilltop fortress of Masada deep in the heart of the desert, ascending by cable car.
- Tour the ruins of the fortress, including massive cisterns and ancient bathhouses, and soak up the panoramic views of the Dead Sea and sands below.
- Enjoy a different type of majesty with a stop at the lush oasis of Ein Gedi, famous for its verdant paths, rushing waterfalls, and abundant wildlife.
- If you're lucky, you'll get a chance to see some of the local Ibex out for a stroll or a Hyrax sunning itself on a rock.
- Float in the salty waters at the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth, and don't forget to rub on some of its magical healing mud!
- Continue back to Tel Aviv, passing Qumran, where the famous Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered, and Jericho, the oldest and lowest city on the planet.
- Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Day 11 - Free Day in Tel Aviv
- Take a free day in Tel Aviv to visit some hidden treasures like the Ilana Goor Museum, the expansive biking trails through Park Hayarkon, or maybe even an opera show at the Cameri Theater!
- Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Day 12 - Departure
- On the last day of your tour, we wish you safe travels wherever your journey takes you next!
If you have any questions about our Best of Israel, Jordan and Egypt 12 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help