1Visit the holy city of Jerusalem and explore all of its important sites
2See the ancient ruins atop Masada and float weightlessly in the Dead Sea
3Sleep under Bedouin Camp in the Wadi Rum desert and enjoy their hospitality
4Explore Nazareth and the rest of the lush Galilee region, including important biblical sites
5Marvel at the seaside ruins of Herod’s Kingdom at Caesarea
6Tour Petra, one of the 7 New Wonders of the World
7Enjoy free time to explore Tel Aviv's cafes, markets, and beaches
Why we chose this tourOur Best of Israel and Jordan 8 Day Package Tour is the perfect way to experience Israel and Jordan on the adventure of a lifetime. Our tour will take you on a journey to discover the history and beauty of the Middle East. From floating in the Dead Sea and watching the sunrise in the desert, to exploring Israel's biggest cities and seeing the ancient city of Petra, this package has got it all.
On our Best of Israel and Jordan 8 Day Package, you will discover the highlights of two of the Middle East’s most fascinating countries. Our tour will take you to see the most remarkable historical, cultural, and religious sites of both countries in depth. You’ll spend time exploring Jerusalem, which is holy to Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. You’ll visit the impressive ruins of Masada, where you’ll capture sweeping views of the Judean desert. You’ll float on your back in the Dead Sea, explore the green oasis of Ein Gedi, and visit famous sites in northern Israel like Nazareth, the Sea of Galilee, Caesarea, and Akko. You’ll fall in love with Tel Aviv, a cosmopolitan city where relaxed Mediterranean vibes are integrated into every aspect of daily life.
After discovering all that Israel has to offer, you’ll head south and cross over into Jordan, where you’ll visit the Mars-like red desert landscape of Wadi Rum, staying overnight in a Bedouin camp. Finally, the cherry on top of your entire experience will be a tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Petra.
Both countries have so much to see and do, and on our Best of Israel and Jordan 8 Day Package, you’ll be able to do it all without the hassle of planning even one thing. From accommodation and transportation, to guided tours and even some meals, this tour will truly let you sit back, relax, and enjoyed soaking up all of the sights that surround you.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - Best of Israel and Jordan 8 Day Package
Day 1 - Arrive in Israel
- Arrive in Israel and get settled into your hotel in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem
- Time to explore the city on your own, depending on your flight arrival time
- Airport transfers are available, please select when booking
Day 2 - Haifa, Akko, Caesarea, and Rosh Hanikra Grotto Tour
- Pickup in the morning from your hotel
- Tour the ruins at Caesarea
- Visit the Bahai Gardens in Haifa
- Explore Akko, the city of the Crusaders, a UNESCO World Heritage
- Visit Rosh Hanikra and see the seaside grottos in the cliffs of the Mediterranean
- Return to your hotel in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv
Day 3 - Nazareth and Highlights of the Galilee Tour
- Pickup from hotel in the morning
- Tour Nazareth, the city where Jesus lived
- Tour many important historical and biblical sites around the Sea of Galilee, including Capernaum at the foot of the Mount of Beatitudes and the Church of Multiplication
- Visit the Yardenit Baptismal Site
- Return to your hotel
Day 4 - Highlights of Jerusalem Tour
- Pickup from your hotel in the morning
- Guided walking tour of the Old City, including the Western Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and all four quarters
- Tour Mount Zion and see the Room of The Last Supper and King David’s Tomb.
- Stop at the Haas Promenade for amazing views of the city
- Tour the First Station, a cultural complex with restaurants, bars, and a local artists' market. See the Israeli Parliament, the Rose Garden, and more.
- Taste your way through the Machane Yehuda Market
Day 5 - Masada, Ein Gedi Oasis, and Dead Sea Experience Tour
- Pickup from your hotel
- Ascend Masada via cable car. Take a guided tour through the mountaintop ruins and learn about their history
- Explore the desert oasis of Ein Gedi
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Return to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem
Day 6 - Aqaba and Wadi Rum
- Pickup from your hotel early in the morning and drive down to Eilat to cross the border into Jordan with full assistance
- Explore Aqaba and have free time for lunch before heading to the Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum
- Check into the camp and head off on a desert Jeep safari to explore the Martian landscape
- Enjoy an authentic Jordanian dinner at the camp and free time at night (optional activities may be booked at reception)
- Overnight in the Bedouin Camp Chalet (Martian tent upgrade available)
Day 7 - Petra Tour
- Rise early for a Bedouin breakfast before heading to Petra
- Guided tour of Petra
- Free time to explore on your own and have lunch
- Depart Petra and head back to the border to cross with full assistance back into Israel
- Drop off in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem around midnight
Day 8 - Departure
- Enjoy a free day to explore on your own. There are additional day tours available to book separately including all of our Tel Aviv walking tours.
- Airport transfer is available, please select during booking
If you have any questions about our Best of Israel and Jordan 8 Day Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Best of Israel and Jordan 8 Day Package as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.