Best of Ho Chi Minh City & Mekong Delta 5 Day Tour Package Highlights
01Stay at a hotel selected by you from our own curated collection
02See the best of Ho Chi Minh City, from historical highlights to hidden eateries
03Cruise, cycle, and stroll through the verdant Mekong Delta
04Visit busy markets, both on land and on the river, for unique treasures
05Discover the history of Vietnam, both ancient and modern
06Explore Vietnam with local specialists and insider tour guides
Why we chose this tourOur Best of Ho Chi Minh City & Mekong Delta 5 Day Tour Package arranges everything for you and puts you in the careful hands of our experienced local experts and specialist guides for a deep dive into the food, culture, and history of Vietnam from the distant past to modern days. Visit Cai Be, wander the famous food stalls of Ho Chi Minh City, tour Tân Phong, cruise the Mekong River, and visit the mysterious underground tunnels of Cu Chi for a look at one of Vietnam's most tumultuous periods. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Best of Ho Chi Minh City & Mekong Delta 5 Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Ho Chi Minh City
- Land in Ho Chi Minh City and make your way to your hotel to drop off your luggage and explore the city, or take some time to rest before the adventures being.
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2 - Ho Chi Minh City City Tour (Shared group tour) & Ho Chi Minh City Street Food Tour by Motorbike (Private tour)
- Start your explorations of the city with stops at the ever-important Reunification Palace, and the War Remnants Museum, formerly the Museum of American War Crimes.
- The museum highlights the futility of war, and the moving Requiem Exhibit honors journalists and photographers killed during the conflict.
- Travel further back with visits to the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Old Post Office, and the Jade Emperor Pagoda before ending at Bến Thành Market.
- Take some free time to explore the city or rest before your evening street food tour with a local gastronomic guide on a motorbike!
- This tour starts with a safety briefing before you head out to taste the best of what Ho Chi Minh City has to offer in edible treats.
- Explore hidden alleys and winding streets to explore the food, culture, and history of Vietnam through its most famous dishes.
- Try oyster porridge, local beets, sweet dessert soup, and fresh spring rolls as you experience the nightlife of the city through this combination of walking and motorbike tour.
- You'll finish the tour full, fascinated, and ready to take on another day of explorations!
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City (Food tastings included).
Day 3 - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Head out of the city for a scenic drive through the verdant hills of the Vietnamese countryside on your way to the Bến Đình tunnels.
- Enjoy an introductory video about how this warren of tunnels was used by Viet Cong operatives to defeat the more experienced and well-armed American military forces.
- Learn about the homemade booby traps that were hidden throughout the jungles to keep away enemy soldiers, and then head into the tunnels for yourself.
- With over 124 miles of tunnels in the network, you'll only be able to tour a small part of this unique complex filled with a number of stops.
- Some of the most amazing features include weapons storage, bedrooms, kitchens, and large spaces that can fit up to 40 people at once.
- Once you're aboveground, you can add the optional weapons shooting at the range, or just enjoy some boiled tapioca before returning to the city.
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City (Bottled water, boiled tapioca, and local tea included).
Optional Add-onsShooting semi-automatic or automatic weapons at a certified shooting range.
Day 4 - Mekong Delta
- Leave your hotel with our local partners, making your way through the cinematic countryside on your way to the peaceful area of Cái Bè.
- Walkthrough a local flea market, picking up some unique souvenirs, and then take a cruise along the sparkling waters of the Mekong River.
- Sail past traditional houseboats and floating markets, stopping to see how some of the artisans make snake wine, rice paper, and coconut candy.
- Hop off at Tân Phong, a famous island where you'll have the chance to stroll through a tropical garden, enjoy some folk music, and ride a hand-rowed sampan.
- Savor a traditional lunch at a local home, watching the host show you how to cook regional foods, and try these tasty dishes for yourself.
- Spend the last part of your tour cycling around this charming area or rest and digest your lunch before bidding your host farewell and returning to the city.
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City (2 bottles of water, snacks, and 5-course menu).
Day 5 - Departure
- Today is the final day of your journey with us, and we wish you safe travels and the best experiences wherever you decide to continue your adventures!
If you have any questions about our Best of Ho Chi Minh City & Mekong Delta 5 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Best of Hanoi and Nin Binh 5 Day Tour PackageVietnam | 5 days package From $249 Per Person
Ba Vi Village Eco Private Tour from HanoiVietnam | 10 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Hanoi Street Food TourVietnam | 3 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Hoi An Lantern Making Experience, Bicycle & Walking TourVietnam | 4 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Insider Hoi An Private City TourVietnam | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Ho Chi Minh City Private Street Food Tour by MotorbikeVietnam | 4 hours tour From $69 Per Person
Exquisite Vietnam 13 Day Private Package TourVietnam | 13 days package From $2,699 Per Person
15 Day Vietnam Wellbeing & Yoga Private Package TourVietnam | 15 days tour From $5,395 Per Person
Flavors of Vietnam – 12 Day Gastronomical Private Package TourVietnam | 12 days package From $2,219 Per Person
Marvelous Vietnam 12 Day Private Package TourVietnam | 12 days package From $2,005 Per Person