Best of Hanoi and Nin Binh 5 Day Tour Package Highlights
01Take a tasting walking tour of Hanoi with a gastronomic guide
02Enjoy daily experiences led by local insiders and expert guides
03Explore the verdant UNESCO World Heritage Site of Tam Coc
04Chose your perfect spot to stay from our hand-selected collection
05Stop at all of the Hanoi's highlights on an insider city tour
06Learn about the history of Vietnam with a visit to Hoa Lu
Why we chose this tourOur Best of Hanoi and Nin Binh 5 Day Tour Package explores the cities and countryside of Vietnam with the help of our local specialists, touring rural communities and captivating caves. Stroll through the streets of Hanoi on an insider tour, visit the caves of Hang Ba, Hang Ca, and Hang Hai, enjoy a walk through the One Pillar Pagoda, cruise along the waters in Tam Coc, and savor a number of other sites sure to leave you with unforgettable memories. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Best of Hanoi and Nin Binh 5 Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Hanoi
- Once you've landed in Hanoi, get to your hotel for some rest and relaxation or check-in, and then head out to explore the city.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2 - Insider Hanoi City Tour
- Begin the day with a visit to the famous Tran Quoc Pagoda, a majestic site since the 6th century, and stand in awe before Vietnam's oldest Bodhi tree.
- Continue to the Ho Chi Minh complex to view the embalmed body, the lush formal gardens, and two of his former homes that still stand.
- Explore the unique One Pillar Pagoda, dedicated to the Goddess of Mercy, and then head out on one of two adventures.
- On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, you'll stop at the Bat Trang ceramics village, while Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays, you'll stop at the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology.
- After your activity, enjoy lunch in a local restaurant and taste eight different flavorful local dishes, and continue to the Temple of Literature.
- For the last stop of the day, tour the Ngoc Son Temple, built to honor General Tran Hung Dao who pushed back the Mongolians in the 13th century.
- Overnight in Hanoi (Lunch included).
Day 3 - Ninh Binh, Tam Coc, Dancing Cave & Hoa Lu
- Leave your hotel behind and travel to Hoa Lu, Vietnam's ancient capital from 986-1010 CE, and discover the history of the country's feudal government.
- Continue to Mua Cave, trekking to the summit of the mountain that covers it for panoramic views of Ninh Binh City, Tam Coc, and the peak of Ngoa Long.
- Rest and refresh with a local lunch, tasting fresh salads, crunch spring rolls, decadent sauces, and a tantalizing dish of goat meat.
- Stop next at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Tam Coc, and meet locals, wander along the riverside, admire the limestone mountains, and explore 3 caves from a traditional sampan.
- Stop at the Dancing Cave, Hang Hai, Hang Ca, and Hang Ba before ending your tour of the landscape complex and hopping on a bike to discover the verdant countryside.
- Continue to a traditional family home for luscious fruits, freshly brewed tea, and a swim in the pool before returning to Hanoi.
- Overnight in Hanoi (Lunch included).
Day 4 - Hanoi Street Food Tour
- Spend your final day of touring diving into the culinary culture of the city, making your way to the labyrinthine streets of Hanoi's Old Quarter.
- Marvel as chef's create some local favorites, including Bun Cha, and dive into the history of Northern Vietnam's street foods and unique ingredients.
- Continue through this UNESCO World Heritage Site, walking by street stalls and quiet neighborhoods that haven't changed for centuries.
- Enjoy fresh barbecue, including meat, vegetables, and bread that are flame-grilled to perfection, and treat yourself with a singular dessert of crushed ice and condensed milk topped with fruit.
- End the day at a hidden restaurant that's one of the best in the city, tasting Banh My Hanoi, rice wine, egg coffee, and a beer before ending your tour.
- From here, you can return to your hotel or ask your guide for more spots to discover in the area on your own.
- Overnight in Hanoi(Food tastings included).
Day 5 - Departure
- On the last day of your tour, we wish you safe travels wherever your journey may take you!
NB - all timings on Best of Hanoi and Nin Binh 5 Day Tour Package are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Best of Hanoi and Nin Binh 5 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
All touring and accomodation
Meals & beverages as mentioned in the itinerary
Cycling Tour & Water puppet show in Hanoi
Nin Binh: Bycicle Tour, afternoon tea & entrance fees
Anything not mentioned above
Personal travel insurance
Each day will be led by an specialist guide to provide an enhanced experience along Tourist Journey's values.
You can choose your hotel from our hand-picked selection during the booking process.
The order of the days might change because we optimize the itinerary to provide the best experience.
Please let us know if you are vegetarian, vegan or have any diet restrictions
Please note that all travelers to Vietnam must have a valid Visa and medical travel insurance before they arrive to Vietnam
Related Tours and Experiences
Best of Ho Chi Minh City & Mekong Delta 5 Day Tour PackageVietnam | 5 days package From $289 Per Person
Ba Vi Village Eco Private Tour from HanoiVietnam | 10 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Hanoi Street Food TourVietnam | 3 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Hoi An Lantern Making Experience, Bicycle & Walking TourVietnam | 4 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Insider Hoi An Private City TourVietnam | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Ho Chi Minh City Private Street Food Tour by MotorbikeVietnam | 4 hours tour From $69 Per Person
Exquisite Vietnam 13 Day Private Package TourVietnam | 13 days package From $2,699 Per Person
15 Day Vietnam Wellbeing & Yoga Private Package TourVietnam | 15 days tour From $5,395 Per Person
Flavors of Vietnam – 12 Day Gastronomical Private Package TourVietnam | 12 days package From $2,219 Per Person
Marvelous Vietnam 12 Day Private Package TourVietnam | 12 days package From $2,005 Per Person