1Start your day with the amazing views over Dubrovnik and the Adriatic from Mount Srdj
2Discover the highlights of Dubrovnik's Old City with your local guide
3Explore the historic parts of the city, like the ancient Rector's Palace and the Stradun
4Walk down the impressive 1,940 meter long Old City Walls of Dubrovnik
Why we chose this tourOur Best of Dubrovnik Shore Excursion show you all the best that Dubrovnik has to offer with the guidance of an experienced local expert. From panoramic views of the city, perched on a nearby mountain, to an in-depth look at the city from a historical and strategic standpoint, you won't miss a single highlight in this jam-packed half-day tour. You'll wander the oldest parts of the town and marvel at magnificent vistas. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Itinerary - Best of Dubrovnik Shore Excursion
Pickup from Gruz Port
- We will arrange the pick up at Gruz port according to your arrival time.
Guided tour of Dubrovnik
- This tour begins with a scenic drive to nearby Mount Srdj, which offers an expansive panoramic view of the sprawling city and the nearby islands that dot the Adriatic.
- After snapping some postcard-worthy photos, and learning about the strategic importance of this stunning lookout, you'll descend into the twisting cobblestone streets of the Old City.
- All of the most famous sties and monuments, including a few filming locations from Game of Thrones, will be visited, from the Rector's Palace to the Pile Gate.
- Your day will finish with a stroll along the city walls, gazing over the red terracotta roofs and winding streets on one side, and the glittering waters of the Adriatic on the other.
Drop off at Gruz Port
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Best of Dubrovnik Shore Excursion, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Best of Dubrovnik Shore Excursion as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.