Best of Cairo 2 Day Tour from Sinai Highlights
1Visit the ancient Pyramids of Giza, a Wonder of the World
2Tour the Egyptian Museum, which houses an impressive collection of ancient artifacts
3Marvel at the impressive Great Sphinx
4Explore the massive Khan El Khalili Bazaar
5Devour delicious, authentic Egyptian food
6Enjoy a free night to discover Cairo on your own terms
7Visit the fascinating burial site of Saqqara
Why we chose this tourOur Best of Cairo 2 Day Tour from Sinai offers those visiting Israel or Sinai and the Red Sea an incredible opportunity to see Cairo’s top attractions in depth. If you're itching to see the great Pyramids of Giza and Cairo’s other marvels, this two-day adventure is chock full of activities that will amaze every type of traveler.
Our Best of Cairo 2 Day Tour from Sinai offers a comprehensive and compact trip to one of the most captivating capital cities in the world, Cairo. You’ll experience the splendid wonders of Cairo, including the Egyptian Museum, the Papyrus Institute, the enormous Pyramids at Giza, the Sphinx, Saqqara, and the Mohammed Ali Castle. You’ll wander through the bustling Khan el Khalil Bazaar, perusing the crafts and knick-knacks, people watching, and sipping strong Egyptian coffee.
If you love tasting unique food, you’re in for a treat, as you’ll dine like royalty for every meal, experiencing the beloved delicious Egyptian cuisine, like Koshari, a blend of pasta, lentils, and chickpeas, which is generously topped with caramelized onions and a garlic, chili, vinegar sauce. You’ll be spoiled by stunning views of the Sinai Desert, the Suez Canal, and the Nile River, the longest in the world. You’ll absorb the lively Cairo atmosphere wherever you go and fall in love with this capital city. Even with only a couple days to spare, our Best of Cairo 2 Day Tour from Sinai will introduce you to the magic of Egypt and leave you wanting more.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Best of Cairo 2 Day Tour from Sinai Itinerary
- Pickup from Taba Border (21:00), Nuweiba (22:00), Dahab (22:30), and Sharm El Sheikh (1:00-2:00)
- Drive overnight to Cairo, arriving around 8:30
- Tour the Egyptian Museum and Papyrus Institute
- Eat lunch at a local restaurant
- Tour the Pyramids, the Sphinx and the Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- After checking into your hotel in Cairo, enjoy free time to explore the city
- Visit Sakkara
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Tour Mohammed Ali Castle
- Depart Cairo at approximately 18:00
- Arrive back to the Taba border at approximately 4:00, stopping at the other pickup points along the way. For those crossing back into Israel, there will be taxis waiting on the Israeli side of the border.
If you have any questions about our Best of Cairo 2 Day Tour from Sinai, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help