Beijing Evening Hutong Food Tour Highlights
1Fly through Beijing on a tuktuk stocked with unlimited beer and soda
2Try grilling your own meat and veggies at a traditional BBQ spot
3Taste China's famous Baijiu liquor and beet at a hidden brewery
4Roll fillings into some of Beijing's best handmade pancakes
Why we chose this tourOur Beijing Evening Hutong Food Tour is the perfect way to dive into China's contemporary cuisine scene in a new and exciting way, with an expert guide to help you every step of the way. You'll visit hidden breweries, feast in ancient courtyards, learn more about the history of traditional food in this region, and taste the best that Beijing has to offer. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Beijing Evening Hutong Food Tour Itinerary
18:30 - Meet your guide in Beijing
- You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Beijing
- Meeting point: Yonghegong (Lama Temple) Subway Station, Exit B, Street Level at 6:30 pm
Guided tour of Beijing Evening Hutong Food Tour
- Start in the center of the city where you'll meet your local guide and hop onto your private tuktuk that's fully stocked with local beers and a full selection of sodas, and try some famous Baijiu along the way.
- One of your first foodie stops is to try the famous Beijing noodles in a restaurant that's named "Very Hard to Find", and learn about all the different ways it can be prepared.
- Peddle on to make your way to an authentic barbecue joint where you'll season and grill your own meat and veggies the same way Mongolians did centuries ago when they brought "Hutong" to the city.
- Try the favorites of the Dowager Cixi, the Dragon Empress, while tucked away in one of the area's oldest courtyards and savor some king-pao chicken with a kick.
- The last stop of your tour is a hidden brewery that's making a name for itself in Beijing's craft beer scene, tasting pints that are brewed in house for this new, niche market before you head off on your own to continue tasting or rest.
22:30 - Drop off in Bejing
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Beijing Evening Hutong Food Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Beijing Evening Hutong Food Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Unlimited food & beer/drinks
Tuk-Tuk transportation between stops
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants and will be rescheduled if the minimum is not met