Barcelona Private Walking Tour & Wine Tasting Experience Highlights
1Discover modern architecture like Gaudí's La Pedrera
2Admire the upscale boutiques of Passeig de Gracia
3Step back into the past touring the Gothic Quarter
4See the best of Barcelona on a private experience
Why we chose this tourOur Barcelona Walking Tour & Wine Tasting Experience is limited to a small group of travelers to ensure that you get the most out of your travels through this busy city. Plunge into the past for a once in a lifetime exploration of its history, architecture, boutiques, and sweeping avenues for an unforgettable experience. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Barcelona Private Walking Tour & Wine Tasting Experience Itinerary
9:00/10:00/11:00/12:00 - Pickup from Barcelona
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Barcelona.
Guided Tour of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter & Wine Tasting Experience
- Meet your guide at your hotel for transport to Barcelona's beautiful Old Town and then begin your comprehensive two hour walking tour.
- This Gothic gem is arguably the most incredible and authentic neighborhood in the whole city, plunging you deep into the past and illustrating exactly how the city became its glorious, contemporary self.
- Wander the streets to find hidden tapas bars down winding streets, bustling markets just off of wide avenues, upscale boutiques lining the pedestrian walkways, and art galleries tucked away behind unassuming facades.
- Discover the art and architecture that has made this city such an incredible destination, and dive into the roots of Modernisme, the local take on Art Noveau.
- Learn more about Antoni Gaudí, the creator of must-sees like La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, La Casa Batlló, Palau de la Musica, and the Hospital de Sant Pau, along with other admirable architects that built this city.
- Step into the past and examine the Roman roots of this bustling city, marveling at the medieval stonework and historic cobbled streets that still line the city.
- Once you've had your fill of physical history, it's time to uncover the city's gastronomic heritage and traditional wine-making roots.
- Barcelona embraces a Mediterranean diet and a bounty of local produce, fresh fish, and regional delicacies can be found at markets like La Boqueria and Santa Caterina.
- Just outside the city limits are Spain's 65 world-famous wine-making regions, a number of which are driving distance from Barcelona itself.
- Taste Spanish and Catalan tapas alongside rich wines from across the country, touring Spain through its mouthwatering culinary offerings.
- You'll visit a hidden gem just off the main avenues of the city for a tasting led by an expert that will explain the many cultures that melded here to create something entirely unique.
- After your tasting, the tour ends and you're free to visit some spots recommended by your tour guide or explore for yourself!
13:00/14:00/15:00/16:00 - Drop off at Barcelona
- The tour will finish at the Gothic Quarter
NB - all timings on Barcelona Private Walking Tour & Wine Tasting Experience are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Barcelona Private Walking Tour & Wine Tasting Experience, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation from your hotel
Private professional English-speaking guide
2 hour walking tour of the Old Town
Wine & Tapas tasting
Meals & drinks not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Walking shoes & comfortable clothes
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Related Tours and Experiences
Glorieta Waterfall Trekking Tour from SalouSpain | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Group
Quad Bike Experience from SalouSpain | 2 hours tour From $135 Per Group
Ebro River Kayak Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Group
Canyoning Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $59 Per Group
Madrid Wine & Tapas ExperienceSpain | 3 hours tour From $90 Per Group
Spanish Cooking Class in MadridSpain | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Group
Ribera del Duero Wine Tour from MadridSpain | 11 hours tour From $199 Per Group
Tagus River Valley Winery Tour from MadridSpain | 6 hours tour From $145 Per Group
Granada, Cordoba, Torcal De Antequera & Darro River 7 Day Tour PackageSpain | 7 days package From $895 Per Group
Valencia 6 Day Tour PackageSpain | 6 days package From $625 Per Group