Balinese Local Homestay Experience in Bresela Village Highlights
1Experience a more authentic side of Bali when you stay with a Balinese family and learn more about their lives
2Sip on a locally made palm wine, known as Tuak, and hear how it's been produced for generations
3Learn how to make the traditional Balinese offering of canang before a meditation session
4Taste traditional dishes from the local family and eat with them at their table for a unique experience
Why we chose this tourOur Balinese Local Homestay Experience in Bresela Village from Ubud, Sanur, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Seminyak and Tanjung Benoa is a deeper look at how the Balinese people live in traditional life, guided by the humorist and longtime local I Wayan Juneadi when you spend the night at his clean and comfortable homestay and spend time with his family. Located in a village surrounded by rice paddies and coffee plantations, and close to a traditional market, this experience is sure to give you a more authentic look at Bali, and unforgettable memories. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Balinese Local Homestay Experience in Bresela Village Itinerary
Day 1 - Ubud – Bresela
- Your afternoon begins with a drive to Brasela, a traditional village on the outskirts of Ubud where both nature and culture have remain unchanged for generations, and where you'll meet the multilingual humorist I Wayan Junaedi, your host for the next two days.
- Take a hike around a rice field, meeting farmers just going through their daily routine, and then visiting the local bar in the center of the fields to meet with the locals and watch how they scale trees to retrieve Tuak, a palm wine, before tasting it for yourself.
- Have a free evening in the village, perhaps visiting a temple ceremony or just exploring this little piece of heaven right outside the city after dinner.
- Overnight in Brasela(Lunch and dinner included).
Day 2 - Meditation – Traditional Market – Monkey Forest
- After an authentic breakfast, you'll wrap up in a sarong and prepare for a morning meditation, learning how to make an offering and what is required for a respectful temple visit.
- Jun will take you to his family temple where you'll learn how to do a self-healing meditation and try it with his guidance before receiving tirta, or holy water, to purify your chakras, body, soul, and mind.
- Drive to the local market to learn more about Balinese herbs and vegetables from Jun, and try some local delicacies like tipat cantok or suckling pig before saying goodbye to the villagers and your host family.
- The day ends in Ubud's center at the sacred monkey forest, lined with Hindu temples, overgrown pathways through the jungle, and a number of mysterious statues.
NB - all timings on Balinese Local Homestay Experience in Bresela Village are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Balinese Local Homestay Experience in Bresela Village, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Ubud, Sanur, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Seminyak and Tanjung Benoa
Water provided in the car
English speaking local guide
Overnight in a local home stay including breakfast
Breakfast on day 2, lunch, and dinner
Mask and hand sanitizer
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Children up to 3 years will join the tour free of charge
Children from 4-12 years receive a 20% discount. During the booking process, please input the discount code:'Children20' in the apposite field