Bali Cultural Heritage Tour Highlights
1Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Jatiluwih rice terraces, where you'll learn about irrigation and farming techniques firsthand
2Explore the Royal Temple of Mengwi, a temple built in 1654 to serve the royal dynasty personally
3Admire the view of the famous Ulun Danu temple, perched on the shore of a sparkling lake
4Watch the fabulous sunset over the ocean from the Tanah Lot temple to end your day of adventure and learning
Why we chose this tourOur Cultural Heritage Tour from Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Seminyak is the best way to leave the chaos of the cities behind and escape to the cool highlands to discover Bali's rich cultural heritage and stunning natural splendor. You'll visit ancient temples and towering mountains, traditional markets and placid lakes, all with the help of a local expert guide. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Bali Cultural Heritage Tour Itinerary
8:30-9:00 - Pickup from Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa or Seminyak
- We will pick you up from your hotel .
10:00 - Begin Your Tour
- Your day starts at Taman Amun, the Royal Temple of Mengwi, built in 1634 as the family temple of the royal family, which is surrounded by a still flowing moat, pagoda-like multi-roofed meru shrines, and guarded by exquisite carved wooden gates, before you step into modern day Bali when you visit the bustling Candikuning market that sells everything from traditional Balinese herbs and spices to exotic vegetables and orchids.
- Begudul is known for its serene lakes as well, and you'll visit the expansive Lake Bratan to see Ulun Danu Temple that has rested on its shores since the 17th century.
- Refresh with lunch on the slopes of Mount Batukaru, Bali's second tallest mountain, before you walk through the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Jatiluwih's rice fields; you'll stare out over the stunning view of endless lush rice terraces while you learn about traditional agriculture in this region.
- End the day at Tanah Lot Temple, learning about its history and the 7 sea temples of Bali, and then watch the sun slowly sink over the glittering waters of the ocean before you return to South Bali.
19:00 - Drop Off in Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa or Seminyak
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Bali Cultural Heritage Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Bali Cultural Heritage Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa or Seminyak
Fully guided tour
Lunch in a local restaurant
Water provided in the car
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Modest clothes to visit the temples and holy sights
Children from 4-12 years receive a 20% discount. During the booking process, please input the discount code:'Children20' in the apposite field
Children up to 3 years will join the tour free of charge
NB: All times are approximate