Bali Cultural Heritage Private Tour Highlights
01Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Jatiluwih rice terraces, where you'll learn about irrigation and farming techniques firsthand
02Explore the Royal Temple of Mengwi, a temple built in 1654 to serve the royal dynasty personally
03Admire the view of the famous Ulun Danu temple, perched on the shore of a sparkling lake
04Watch the fabulous sunset over the ocean from the Tanah Lot temple to end your day of adventure and learning
Why we chose this tourOur Cultural Heritage Tour from Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Seminyak is the best way to leave the chaos of the cities behind and escape to the cool highlands to discover Bali's rich cultural heritage and stunning natural splendor. You'll visit ancient temples and towering mountains, traditional markets and placid lakes, all with the help of a local expert guide. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Bali Cultural Heritage Private Tour Itinerary
8:30-9:00 - Pickup from Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa or Seminyak
- We will pick you up from your hotel .
10:00 - Begin Your Tour
- Your day starts at Taman Amun, the Royal Temple of Mengwi, built in 1634 as the family temple of the royal family, which is surrounded by a still flowing moat, pagoda-like multi-roofed meru shrines, and guarded by exquisite carved wooden gates, before you step into modern day Bali when you visit the bustling Candikuning market that sells everything from traditional Balinese herbs and spices to exotic vegetables and orchids.
- Begudul is known for its serene lakes as well, and you'll visit the expansive Lake Bratan to see Ulun Danu Temple that has rested on its shores since the 17th century.
- Refresh with lunch on the slopes of Mount Batukaru, Bali's second tallest mountain, before you walk through the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Jatiluwih's rice fields; you'll stare out over the stunning view of endless lush rice terraces while you learn about traditional agriculture in this region.
- End the day at Tanah Lot Temple, learning about its history and the 7 sea temples of Bali, and then watch the sun slowly sink over the glittering waters of the ocean before you return to South Bali.
19:00 - Drop Off in Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa or Seminyak
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Bali Cultural Heritage Private Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Bali Cultural Heritage Private Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa or Seminyak
Fully guided tour
Lunch in a local restaurant
Water provided in the car
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Modest clothes to visit the temples and holy sights
Children from 4-12 years receive a 20% discount. During the booking process, please input the discount code:'Children20' in the apposite field
Children up to 3 years will join the tour free of charge
Related Tours and Experiences
Mount Bromo Sunrise and Madakaripura Waterfall Private Tour from Surabaya/MalangIndonesia | 15 hours tour From $130 Per Person
Mount Bromo Private Midnight Tour from Surabaya/MalangIndonesia | 12 hours tour From $115 Per Person
Mount Bromo Sunrise & Ijen Blue Fire Private 2 Day V.I.P Tour from Surabaya/MalangIndonesia | 2 days package From $380 Per Person
Wonders of East Java Private 4 Day V.I.P Tour from Surabaya/MalangIndonesia | 4 days package From $559 Per Person
Rangko Village & Mirror Stone Cave Private Tour from Labuan BajoIndonesia | 8 hours tour From $82 Per Person
Flores Cultural Private Tour from Labuan BajoIndonesia | 10 hours tour From $69 Per Person
Bali ATV AdventureIndonesia | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Cultural Private Tour of Bali’s HistoryIndonesia | 8 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Ubud Village and Monkey Forest Half Day Private TourIndonesia | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Ubud Wild Water Rafting & Kintamani Volcano Private TourIndonesia | 8 hours tour From $75 Per Person