Ba Vi Village Eco Tour from Hanoi Highlights
1Harvest your own tea leaves at a 30 year old tea plantation
2Cook with a local host and visit local workshops across the village
3Cycle past verdant rice fields and picturesque villages
4Enjoy a traditional herbal foot soak prepared by the Muong people
Why we chose this tourOur Ba Vi Village Eco Tour from Hanoi puts you in the hands of our expert local partners to discover the natural splendor and traditional culture of Vietnam on a day filled with exciting excursions and unique activities. Discover local cuisine, see how traditional handicrafts are made, cycle through lush rice paddies, and spend the day with a number of villagers that will show you a new side of Vietnam. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Ba Vi Village Eco Tour from Hanoi Itinerary
8:00 - Pickup from Hanoi
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi's' Old Quarter.
Guided Tour of Ba Vi National Park including Ri & Moc Village
- Your voyage starts with a trip to Ri Village, where you'll meet the charming Mr. Duoc, a tea expert and Vietnam war veteran, at his home to hear his stories of the region's history and recent past, and enjoy a welcome drink.
- Continue to the Tea Plantation, a green and peaceful place that's perfect for viewing the village beyond, and that provides tea products for all of northern Vietnam.
- With the help of Mr. Duoc and a local family, you'll harvest your own tea leaves, learning tips and techniques for picking the best parts of the tree.
- See how the leaves go through the process that creates the exceptional traditional drinks of this area, tasting a green tea and some lotus seeds grown by Mr. Duoc and his family.
- Your next stop is a visit with another host family in Moc Village, where you'll learn to make a local feast with the help of Mrs. Chin, enjoying the fruits of your labor at the end of the class.
- Take some time to walk or cycle the village, visiting local workshops and learning about the unique culture of this region, seeing how tofu, conical hats, rice, and other goods are traditionally made.
- Continue with a cycling trip through the rice fields and surrounding villages on your way to Mr. Chau's home, where you can refresh yourself with some homemade tea and a foot soak.
- The soak is made with local herbs, following a recipe from the Muong people, an ethnic minority that lives nearby.
- Finish with a boat trip down the Da River, seeing the floating markets and stunning views that line the banks along your way before continuing back to Hanoi and your hotel.
18:30 - Drop off at Hanoi
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Ba Vi Village Eco Tour from Hanoi, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Ba Vi Village Eco Tour from Hanoi as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.