Ba Vi Village Eco Private Tour from Hanoi Highlights
01Harvest your own tea leaves at a 30 year old tea plantation
02Cook with a local host and visit local workshops across the village
03Cycle past verdant rice fields and picturesque villages
04Enjoy a traditional herbal foot soak prepared by the Muong people
Why we chose this tourOur Ba Vi Village Eco Tour from Hanoi puts you in the hands of our expert local partners to discover the natural splendor and traditional culture of Vietnam on a day filled with exciting excursions and unique activities. Discover local cuisine, see how traditional handicrafts are made, cycle through lush rice paddies, and spend the day with a number of villagers that will show you a new side of Vietnam. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Ba Vi Village Eco Private Tour from Hanoi Itinerary
8:00 - Pickup from Hanoi
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi's' Old Quarter.
Guided Tour of Ba Vi National Park including Ri & Moc Village
- Your voyage starts with a trip to Ri Village, where you'll meet the charming Mr. Duoc, a tea expert and Vietnam war veteran, at his home to hear his stories of the region's history and recent past, and enjoy a welcome drink.
- Continue to his Tea Plantation, a green and peaceful place that's perfect for viewing the village beyond, and that provides tea products for all of northern Vietnam.
- With the help of Mr. Duoc and a local family, you'll harvest your own tea leaves, learning tips and techniques for picking the best parts of the tree.
- See how the leaves go through the process that creates the exceptional traditional drinks of this area, tasting green tea and some lotus seeds grown by Mr. Duoc and his family.
- Your next stop is a visit with another host family in Moc Village, where you'll learn to make a local feast with the help of Mrs. Chin, enjoying the fruits of your labor at the end of the class.
- Take some time to walk around the village, visit local workshops and families and learn about the unique culture of this region, seeing how tofu, conical hats, rice, and other goods are traditionally made.
- Continue with a cycling trip through the rice fields and surrounding villages
- Wrap up your tour with a traditional foot soak.
- The soak is made with local herbs, following a recipe from the Muong people, an ethnic minority that lives nearby.
- After relaxing the cycling trip, you will head back to Hanoi
17:00 - Drop off at Hanoi
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Ba Vi Village Eco Private Tour from Hanoi are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Ba Vi Village Eco Private Tour from Hanoi, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
Fully guided tour
Other services not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Please note that all travelers to Vietnam must have a valid Visa and medical travel insurance before they arrive to Vietnam
Related Tours and Experiences
Hanoi Street Food TourVietnam | 3 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Hoi An Lantern Making Experience, Bicycle & Walking TourVietnam | 4 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Hoi An Private City TourVietnam | 5 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Ho Chi Minh City Private Street Food Tour by MotorbikeVietnam | 4.5 hour tour From $85 Per Person
Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Dancing Cave & Trang An Tour from HanoiVietnam | 11 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Thanh Toan Bike Tour & Cooking Class from HueVietnam | 6 hours From $55 Per Person
Mekong Delta Tour from Ho Chi Minh CityVietnam | 9 hour tour From $79 Per Person
Cu Chi Tunnel Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh CityVietnam | 6 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Ho Chi Minh Half Day City TourVietnam | 4 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Hue Street Food TourVietnam | 3 hour tour From $49 Per Person