1Visit the Port City of Surmene, and learn about the traditional craft of the city
2Stop at Rize Castle and enjoy the breathtaking views before heading to the city and discover the traditional clothing of the region
3Admire the beautiful and unique bridges along the Firtina Valley
4Take your time to discover the Ayder Plateau on your own and explore some of the hiking trails
Why we chose this tourOur Ayder Highlands Tour from Trabzon takes you on an thrilling adventure through the verdant hills and valleys of the highlands, with rafting, zip lining, and hiking through the forest. From awesome natural splendor to historic sites, you'll see it all on this exclusive tour! This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - Ayder Highlands Tour from Trabzon
9:30 - Pickup from Trabzon
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Trabzon.
Guided tour of the Ayder Highlands
- You'll begin your day with a stop at the Sürmene Knife Store for a look at their world-famous knives and traditional regional clothes, which have been around since at least the Byzantine area, and Rize Castle for sweeping panoramic views over the historic city of Rize.
- The next stop is Firtina, or Storm Valley, which is carved through by a rushing river with elegant bridges arching over it, and where you'll get an adventurous rafting tour for a unique view of this gorgeous area!
- You'll move onto the rolling highlands of Ayder, punctuated with green valleys and towering mountains, stopping to enjoy lunch and some free time before a winding hike through the mountains.
- Your final stop of the day is at one of the stunning historical Ottoman bridges that dot the area.
18:00 - Drop off in Trabzon
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Ayder Highlands Tour from Trabzon, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Ayder Highlands Tour from Trabzon as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.