Ayder Highlands Tour from Trabzon Highlights
01Visit the Port City of Surmene, and learn about the traditional craft of the city
02Stop at Rize Castle and enjoy the breathtaking views before heading to the city and discover the traditional clothing of the region
03Admire the beautiful and unique bridges along the Firtina Valley
04Take your time to discover the Ayder Plateau on your own and explore some of the hiking trails
Why we chose this tourOur Ayder Highlands Tour from Trabzon takes you on an thrilling adventure through the verdant hills and valleys of the highlands, with rafting, zip lining, and hiking through the forest. From awesome natural splendor to historic sites, you'll see it all on this exclusive tour! This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Ayder Highlands Tour from Trabzon Itinerary
9:30 - Pickup from Trabzon
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Trabzon.
Guided tour of the Ayder Highlands
- You'll begin your day with a stop at the Sürmene Knife Store for a look at their world-famous knives and traditional regional clothes, which have been around since at least the Byzantine area, and Rize Castle for sweeping panoramic views over the historic city of Rize.
- The next stop is Firtina, or Storm Valley, which is carved through by a rushing river with elegant bridges arching over it, and where you'll get an adventurous rafting tour for a unique view of this gorgeous area!
- You'll move onto the rolling highlands of Ayder, punctuated with green valleys and towering mountains, stopping to enjoy lunch and some free time before a winding hike through the mountains.
- Your final stop of the day is at one of the stunning historical Ottoman bridges that dot the area.
18:00 - Drop off in Trabzon
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Ayder Highlands Tour from Trabzon are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Ayder Highlands Tour from Trabzon, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Trabzon
Fully guided tour
Lunch (Chicken Shish Kebab or Meatballs with rice, soup and salad) ; Vegetarian option is available
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Children under 3 years join free of charge but must sit on the lap
Related Tours and Experiences
Sumela Monastery Tour from TrabzonTurkey | 8 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Insider Trabzon City TourTurkey | 7 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Ancient Ephesus Tour from Selcuk and KusadasiTurkey | 8 hour tour From $55 Per Person
Southern Cappadocia Tour from GoremeTurkey | 7 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Northern Cappadocia Tour from GoremeTurkey | 7 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Cappadocia Underground City Tour from GoremeTurkey | 8 hour tour From $75 Per Person
Dolmabahce Palace Tour & Bosporus Cruise from IstanbulTurkey | 7 hour tour From $85 Per Person
Insider Istanbul Old City TourTurkey | 8.5 hour tour From $55 Per Person
Cappadocia 3 Day Tour from AntalyaTurkey | 3 days tour From $449 Per Person
Cappadocia 3 Day Tour from IstanbulTurkey | 3 days package From $499 Per Person