Atlas Mountains, Aït BenHaddou, Valley of the Roses & Dades Valley 3 Day Private Tour Package Highlights
01Visit the fortified village of Ksar Aït-BenHaddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
02Drive through the Dades Valley, the Valley Of 1000 Kasbahs, and the Valley Of The Roses
03Walk along the mystical Todra Gorge to its narrowest point
04See the French-built alpine town of Ifrane, set amidst the cedar forests of the Rif mountains
05Ride a camel into the desert for an evening of music and entertainment
06Sandboard down the dramatic dunes of Erg Chebbi
07Knowledgeable, expert guides lead all activities on this trip
08Accommodation is in a handpicked selection of quality riads and hotels
Why we chose this tourThe Atlas Mountains, Aït Benhaddou, Valley of the Roses & Dades Valley 3 Day Private Tour Package is an incredible trip through the breathtakingly diverse scenery of Morocco.
Visit deserts, river valleys, clay villages, oases, gorges, forests, alpine towns, and mountains. Have your breakfast in the Sahara Desert, lunch in the Atlas Mountains, then arrive at the city in time for dinner. This tour is jam-packed with Moroccan highlights and unforgettable experiences and is perfect for anyone who wants to make the most of their time in Morocco. This private tour is fully customizable to make sure that the itinerary perfectly suits your group’s needs. Your expert guides are committed to ensuring that you are 100% happy with your trip, so feel free to ask questions and make adjustments. But with a camel trek, desert bonfire, wild rose-filled valley, monkey sightings, and Hollywood film location, how could you not be happy? Our Atlas Mountains, Aït Benhaddou, Valley of the Roses & Dades Valley 3 Day Private Tour Package is available every day.
Morocco is such a beautiful country with so many sights and attractions that it can be a struggle to chose which ones to visit. The beauty of this three-day tour is that we’ve cherrypicked the best experiences and activities for your enjoyment so that all you have to do is sit back, relax, and be chauffeured to the next adventure. Ride a camel into the desert, sandboard down the dunes, befriend a monkey in the cedar forest, enjoy a night of Berber music under the stars and visit some of the most diverse scenery that Morocco has to offer. Stroll around the earthen walls of a fortified village one day and the red-tiled roofs of a European alpine resort the next. As you travel between two of the biggest cities in Morocco, you’ll journey into the desert, pass through lush valleys, explore river gorges and climb mountain passes. This three-day trip is a private tour through some of Morocco’s most breathtaking sights.
Our local partner is committed to respecting the environment, the people, and the communities of Morocco. Their guides are all local and experts in their country. So you can rest assured that while ensuring that you have the best experience possible, they are also giving back to the communities and small businesses you encounter along your way.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Atlas Mountains, Aït BenHaddou, Valley of the Roses & Dades Valley 3 Day Private Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Atlas Mountains - Aït BenHaddou - Valley of the Roses - Dades Valley
- You will be picked up from your hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- Depart from Marrakech and drive into the High Atlas Mountains to an altitude of 2260m.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site Ksar Aït-BenHaddou. The fortified village dates back ten centuries and is an excellent example of Southern Moroccan earthen architecture. The clay and earth used to build the town give it its deep red color. This striking hue is one reason this site has been used as a location and backdrop in many Hollywood movies.
- Take a one-hour walk to the top of the town and look out onto the region. Observe the foothills of the southern slopes of the High Atlas Mountains and the province of Ouarzazate in the Ounila Valley.
- Return to town and enjoy a roadside lunch.
- Travel through Ouarzazate to arrive in the Valley of 1000 Kasbahs.
- In the foothills of the High Atlas, where the mountains meet the Dades Valley, you’ll drive through the Valley of the Roses, an area famed for its wild and cultivated roses.
- Come to a stop in the Dades Valley, where the mountain range can reach up to 2800m in height.
- Spend a magical evening there and sleep in a Riad in the Dades Gorges. (Dinner included)
Day 2 - Dades Valley-Todra-Erfoud-Merzouga Erg Chebbi
- After a good night’s sleep, you will be served a delicious traditional Amazigh breakfast while taking in the fresh air from the mountains and valleys.
- Spend some time exploring the Dades Gorges.
- Continue to the Todhra Gorge, recognized as one of the world’s most spectacular gorges. Walk along to find the narrowest point of this breathtaking place where the walls are 985 feet high and only 65 feet wide.
- Enjoy lunch in a roadside café.
- Arrive in Merzouga, a small desert town close to the Algerian border, with the Erg Chebbi sand dunes to the north and seasonal saltwater lake to the west.
- Slide down the vast sand dunes of Erg Chebbi on a sandboarding adventure. (optional)
- From Merzouga, embark on your unforgettable camel trek to the tents in the Sahara. If you want to experience the camel trek, you must book it with us in advance. If you’d rather not ride a camel, then just let us know in advance, and we’ll book a 4x4 to drive you into the desert instead.
- Watch the sunset over the dunes.
- Enjoy a delicious Amazigh dinner with traditional music and entertainment around a bonfire under a canopy of stars.
- Sleep in a luxury tent in a Desert Camp. (Breakfast and dinner included)
Day 3 - Merzouga - Erfoud - Ziz Valley - Midelt - Azrou - Ifrane - Fez
- Wake before sunrise to climb the sand dunes for a breathtaking photo opportunity.
- Make your way back to camp for breakfast before heading on towards Fez.
- Pass through Erfoud, an oasis town in the Sahara desert, and Errachidi, originally established as a military outpost for the French Foreign Legion.
- As you drive into the Ziz Valley, watch the landscape change from the golden hues of the desert to the lush greenery of this river valley.
- Stop for lunch in Midelt, a town located at 1500m elevation between the Middle Atlas and High Atlas Mountains.
- Stop in Azrou to explore and photograph the spectacular cedar forests and observe the Berber Monkeys at play.
- Stop in Ifrane, the French-built town which resembles a European village with its red-tiled rooftops and picturesque flower gardens.
- In the evening, arrive in Fez, where we will drop you at your Riad or hotel. (Breakfast included)
If you have any questions about our Atlas Mountains, Aït BenHaddou, Valley of the Roses & Dades Valley 3 Day Private Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Middle Atlas Tour from FezMorocco | 7 hours tour From $56 Per Person
Insider Fez Private City TourMorocco | 6 hours tour From $159 Per Person
Chefchaouen Tour from FezMorocco | 12 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Essaouira Private Tour & Surf Experience from MarrakeshMorocco | 8 hours tour From $185 Per Person
Insider Chefchaouen Private City TourMorocco | 4 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Fez Private Tour from CasablancaMorocco | 12 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Rabat Private Tour from CasablancaMorocco | 9 hours tour From $85 Per Person
El Jadida Private Tour from CasablancaMorocco | 9 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Insider Casablanca Private City TourMorocco | 5 hours tour From $60 Per Person
Marrakech Private Tour from CasablancaMorocco | 12 hours tour From $85 Per Person