Atlas Mountain Private Tour from Marrakesh Highlights
1Explore a more authentic side of Morocco, away from the crowds and tourists
2Enjoy a traditional homemade meal in a Berber home
3Reconnect with yourself in a stunning natural setting
4Ride camels across the landscape, enjoying panoramic views
Why we chose this tourOur Atlas Mountain Tour from Marrakesh takes you far from the noise and crowds of the city into the serene Atlas Mountains to discover the wilderness across Morocco and the traditions of the Berber people. You'll hike, enjoy unparalleled panoramic views, savor a traditional Moroccan meal, and see a different side of this charming country in a single day trip. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Atlas Mountain Private Tour from Marrakesh Itinerary
8:30 - Pickup from Marrakesh
- You will be picked up from a centralized location in Marrakesh
Guided Tour of the Atlas Mountains
- The day starts by escaping the hustle and bustle of Marrakesh for the tranquility and unmatched beauty of the Atlas Mountains for a day of adventure and escape.
- Drive through the rolling and stark landscape to your destination, enjoying scenic views along the way and seeing a different side of Morocco, off the beaten path.
- Stop along the way at unspoiled Berber villages to learn more about these warm people and their traditional lifestyle.
- Marvel at the mesmerizing views and magnificent landscape before hopping out of the car to hike to the Seven Waterfalls of Setti Fatma.
- A local guide will take you along the Ourika river, and you'll end your outdoor adventure with lunch at a Berber house to enjoy a homemade meal.
- The menu will include everything from a fresh salad and seasonal fruits to slow-cooked vegetables and a mouthwatering tajine.
- You'll also have the option to add a camel ride in traditional Touareg clothing to your itinerary.
- Return to Marrakesh after your day of discovery to revel in the vibrancy of Marrakesh.
Optional Add-onsCamel ride in traditional Touareg clothing.
17:00 - Drop off in Marrakesh
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Atlas Mountain Private Tour from Marrakesh are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Atlas Mountain Private Tour from Marrakesh, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Round-trip transportation from/to Marrakesh
Professional Driver & Local Expert/Ambassador
Air-conditioned vehicle (incl. insurance)
Local Berber Tour Guide to help you walk through the waterfalls
Lunch (Moroccan salad + main Tajine + fresh fruits)
Authentic Moroccan mint tea & local pastry
Optional: Camel ride & wear the traditional clothing of the Berber experience
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Comfortable clothes & shoes
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Difficulty level: Moderate - Not recommended for travelers with serious medical conditions
Infant seats available (upon request - free)
The tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible