Athens E-Bike Tour Highlights
1Explore the capital of Greece on an E-Bike in an intimate tour from a new angle
2Discover the picturesque Plaka district with your local expert, from the cafes to the boutiques
3Admire the beautiful panoramic views across the sprawling city of Athens from Pnyx
4Don't miss the best archaeological highlights, like the Acropolis, the Pantheon, the theater of Dyonisos, and the Panathenaic Stadium
Why we chose this tourOur Athens E-Bike Tour takes you on a joyful and easy ride of approximately 3 hours to hidden gems and unexplored routes through the ancient capital city with an intimate group, led by an expert local guide. You'll get to see famous archaeological sites, secret side streets known only to locals, and breathtaking views. Experience ancient and modern Athens from a unique vantage point, and learn secrets of this rich city. No matter how experienced a cyclist you are, you're sure to enjoy this informative and playful tour. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Athens E-Bike Tour Itinerary
10:00 - Meeting point in Athens
- Meet your local expert at a centralized location in Athens.
E-Bike Tour through Athens
- You'll begin this adventurous tour on the Hill of the Nymphs, where you'll be treated to expansive views of the Acropolis from Pnyx, one of the most important sites in the formation of democracy, before heading downhill to Aeropagus and the ancient Odeon of Herodes Atticus, an ancient theater from 161 A.D.
- Continue on along Dionysiou Aeropagitou, Athens' most popular walkway and one of the most scenic in the world, to pass by the Theater of Dionysius and the Acropolis' new museum.
- Your next stop is the Temple of Olympian Zeus and Hadrian's Arch, a striking and monumental gateway that used to cover an ancient roadway.
- You'll also take a longer stop at the Parliament to watch the impressive evzones, the ceremonial guards for the tomb of the unknown solider and the Presidential mansion, and snap as many photos as you'd like.
- Take a refreshing jaunt through the lush National Gardens as you head towards the Presidential Mansion and the staggering Panthenaic Stadium before heading back to your start point.
- Along the journey homeward, you'll pedal through picturesque Plaka and Aerides, which houses the octagonal marble clock tower nicknamed The Tower of the Winds.
13:00 Drop off in Athens
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Athens E-Bike Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Athens E-Bike Tour as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.